Thank You Darius. | Syracusefan.com

Thank You Darius.

For completely wasting our coaching staff's time, and basically a scholarship on you.
This situation totally sucks, but maybe we should act like the elite program that we are. Cursing an 18 year old, who was going to use his 6 months here as an NBA audition, and acting like we got dumped by the prom queen, isn't a good look. I wish Bazley stuck and made first team ACC next year and got drafted in the first round, but nothing we can do now will change that, and bashing him on a public site that is visited by SU fans, opposing fans, recruits, recruits families, and media, doesn't help at all.

Good luck to Darius, really wish we could've seen him play college ball for SU. Hopefully we find a competent grad transfer to fill a roster spot for 1 year and focus on a HUGE class of 2019.

I was excited to see what he did, but don't fault the kid for wanting to go and get a paycheck. My biggest complaint is him deciding now rather than much earlier. As sources have said, he's known about this for about a month. Now we're once again playing catch up.

Not sure which situation felt worse: this or Quade Green

I was excited to see what he did, but don't fault the kid for wanting to go and get a paycheck. My biggest complaint is him deciding now rather than much earlier. As sources have said, he's known about this for about a month. Now we're once again playing catch up.

THIS. WAY worse.

Quade Green never signed an LOI with us, to play for the next season.

This situation totally sucks, but maybe we should act like the elite program that we are. Cursing an 18 year old, who was going to use his 6 months here as an NBA audition, and acting like we got dumped by the prom queen, isn't a good look. I wish Bazley stuck and made first team ACC next year and got drafted in the first round, but nothing we can do now will change that, and bashing him on a public site that is visited by SU fans, opposing fans, recruits, recruits families, and media, doesn't help at all.

Good luck to Darius, really wish we could've seen him play college ball for SU. Hopefully we find a competent grad transfer to fill a roster spot for 1 year and focus on a HUGE class of 2019.

Best post of the day on this topic.

We hardly, scarcely, barely, only just, in merely the slightest and most tantalizing of ways, knew ye.

This is a classless move no other way around it.

Sam Vecenie
@Sam_Vecenie

·
4h

Bazley’s had a pretty strange journey at this stage, anyway. Multiple high schools, lot of different AAU programs. Couple of decommits from OSU and Syracuse. Now gonna do this. He’s going to have one hell of a story to tell, at the very least.

It's a shock, but he's had a history of this stuff. Next man up!

Seriously?

Sorry...I dont wish him ill, but can't wish him luck either. Enjoy the $26K.
I wish I didn’t, but I have to be honest and say that I do wish him ill. Not traumatically, but professionally. I hope he sucks and can’t get out of the G-League and their $26K salary. I don’t mind decommits prior to a LOI, I don’t mind transfers, but this is some classless garbage. If I was young, without kid and work commitments, I would attend every game and troll him.

I’m proud of myself for typing a post this civil because in my head it’s all curse words.

This year’s “bye, Felicia” is “F*** off, Darius”.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom