thank you Giants for saving my weekend | Syracusefan.com

thank you Giants for saving my weekend

yup

bad weekends start with a su loss and end with a gmen loss-
at least we got the split

...amen and huge win...WOW...NYC is safe for another week...obviously the Giants are NY's team tonight...although Jets won too

a loss after yesterday would have been too much.

Coughlin is coach of the year right now. I'm amazed ,with the enormity of injuries that team has had, what they have been able to do. No Bradshaw,Nicks and still all that secondary they lost. Eli was brilliant save one bad pass.

a loss after yesterday would have been too much.

An absolutely incredible win. I know the spread was 8.5 early in the week before Nicks, Bradshaw and Baas were ruled out. So I am assuming it was pushing 9 or 9.5 before the game. The Super Bowl spread dropped all the way down close to 12 (from 14) by gametime. Almost a deja vu of sorts.

Does this look familiar:

09000d5d823d9636_gallery_600.jpg

Same uniform number and everything.

Does this look familiar:

09000d5d823d9636_gallery_600.jpg

Same uniform number and everything.

And Tracy White, a special teams LB that shouldn't be on the field in coverage... The Pats defense makes me sick.

I hate pro sports so my fandome is ruined for the week when SU loses.

Not a Giants fan, and somewhat of a Pats sympathizer.

The NFL has gotta be a little disappointed that this rivalry will basically be a once every four years thing.

These 2 teams have now played 3 epics in 3 games. I can't wait for the next game in 4 years when Brady will be on his last legs, and basically no one elses besides Eli and Brady will have played in each of the games at that point.

Oh well, but they were 3 great games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom