Thank you, Jack White | Syracusefan.com

Thank you, Jack White

Eric15

Living Legend
0-10, all from three. I've never seen that before. Every one of those possessions was probably a possession that Zion didn't get the ball in the paint.

My brain is so confused right now. My wife said I did three somersaults across the floor after we won and I don't even remember it.

0-10, all from three. I've never seen that before. Every one of those possessions was probably a possession that Zion didn't get the ball in the paint.

My brain is so confused right now. My wife said I did three somersaults across the floor after we won and I don't even remember it.
FIRSt nobody role player to not carve up the zone in a while

You must not remember John Starks against the Rockets in the NBA Finals. A 7 Nation Army couldn't fix that guy's shot this evening.

Of course our old friend Alex went off for a career high.

Of course our old friend Alex went off for a career high.
he gets recruited over at Duke, hardly plays, then gets a chance against Cuse where he would be a key player and might even start and then goes off for a career high, go figure

Meanwhile Alex O'Connell. All I could think of during the late 2nd half and OT was please for the love of Zeus we can't get beat on a 3 from Hermey.

latest

The only comparison off the top of my head -- and this is going WAY back -- that I can come up with was Jared Haase from Kansas in 1996, when we knocked them out of the elite eight. Dude went something like 0-9 from three. And he was a legit starter, not some bench scrub filling in.

I think one of the worst ever is Elijah Ingram of St. John's back in the early 2000's. He was 2-20 from three...

In a 66-60 loss to No. 15 Syracuse at the Carrier Dome, St. John’s attempted 41 shots from 3-point range. The Johnnies made just nine for a team percentage of .220. The 41 3-point attempts set a St. John’s record, a Carrier Dome record and a Big East record.

The Red Storm’s 41 attempts from beyond the arc remains the Big East record for most threes attempted in a game.

Ingram was responsible for 20 of the Red Storm’s shots from outside the 3-point line. Ingram made only two of his long-range attempts. Ingram’s 20 3-point attempts also established a Big East record, which also stands today.

While I am very happy for Jack White’s performance last night, he is not exactly a bench scrub. Key role player and been hitting dagger 3s all season.

It was just our night. We could not outshoot GT’s zone Saturday night and Duke could not outshoot ours last night.

I got nervous when he picked up his 4th foul with about 5 minutes left. We needed him to not foul out for the stretch run.

the foul situation is why i dreaded overtime. especially on duke's home court.

That is all. Seriously, that was one awful, awful performance.

The only comparison off the top of my head -- and this is going WAY back -- that I can come up with was Jared Haase from Kansas in 1996, when we knocked them out of the elite eight. Dude went something like 0-9 from three. And he was a legit starter, not some bench scrub filling in.

Nice one.

I recall Hollis Price having an atrocious floor and shooting game against us in 2003, but I don't think it was an 0-fer. Looking it up, he was 3-17/2-11. So not quite this bad.

You must not remember John Starks against the Rockets in the NBA Finals. A 7 Nation Army couldn't fix that guy's shot this evening.

speaking of 7 nation army some graphics pro needs to overlap that music video with images of Duke Jack White's bricks

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Nice one.

I recall Hollis Price having an atrocious floor and shooting game against us in 2003, but I don't think it was an 0-fer. Looking it up, he was 3-17/2-11. So not quite this bad.

^^^I think I was screaming that all game whenever he missed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom