Thank you John Thompson... | Syracusefan.com

Thank you John Thompson...

RF2044

Living Legend
...for opening your fat mouth last week and giving our boys a little extra incentive to kick you son's team's butt today.

Not that we needed it--being able to permanently close the rivalry by sending the Hoyas packing and ruining their chances at a #1 seed were quite rewarding enough.

But after the grave dancing that guy reveled in last 7 short days ago, it was great to get the last laugh on him and the hated Hoyas.

Exactly what makes this win so sweet. This one win was three times better than Gtown's two wins vs us combined.. And the fact that it went to ot and was such a bitter loss for them completes the icing on the cake..

This was a huge win for me with my fanhood firmly anchored in the GT rivalry. The Thompsons got spanked at the end and it feels real good.

This was a huge win for me with my fanhood firmly anchored in the GT rivalry. The Thompsons got spanked at the end and it feels real good.

No doubt--nothing beats having the last laugh. Such a great feeling to redeem ourselves after last saturday's game, and close out the rivalry in style.

Oh--and Fat John can suck it.

Oh--and Fat John can suck it.
It was good to see JT II having to congratulate JB on his way off the court. No chance for the Thompsons to get the last word.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom