Thank you Michael | Syracusefan.com

Thank you Michael

SBU72

All Conference
while this season may not have been what you envision, I really believe that you were an improt member of the team. You play on the court and the chearleading on the bench were the epitome of team play that was the halmark of this years team. I believe that next year you will be one of the key players for the team and look forwared to seeing you play.

We will be in good hands for however many years MCW plays for Syracuse. At the risk of expecting too much, too soon, this guy does everything you'd want from a basketball player...gets the offense going through good floor spacing and court vision, gets the big guys going with passes to the post, has the height to rebound, good intensity on defense, plays under control and won't make too many unforced mistakes, and, what we may have to wait the longest to see, but I guarantee will happen, is MCW can be a good scorer if needed, as evidenced by the numerous big games he put up in AAU and high school especially, when he was his team's best (and only) scoring option.

Very excited for the future of Cuse, especially with guys like MCW, Christmas, Cooney and Coleman as the young core.

I've said it before, but MCW reminds me of Robbie Benson from One On One. Just that young, fresh-faced look -- who will be an spectacular assassin on the court.

we're not going to have a "Thank you, Fab" thread, are we?
I'll start a "Thank you, SBU72" thread if he would just combine this stuff into one thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom