why do i have to do a poll?

• it's annoying.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • it's really annoying.

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

iommi

Living Legend
In keeping with the spirit of this Thanksgiving season, I'd like to take the opportunity to give a big Thank You to OrangeEyes, for his dedicated and tireless work. Every day, Eyes does an amazing job compiling and organizing all of these articles for us, the hardcore SU fans. I sometimes feel his efforts are sort of taken for granted. I'm not even sure how he does it. A simple google search won't just find these articles. It's amazing when you think how organized and efficient he does his work here.

This is not to take away from the work done by admins and by others on this site, but I wanted to spotlight Eyes and let him know his efforts are appreciated.

Everyone knows it's Orange Yes. Or Orang Eyes. DAMMIT I DON'T KNOW!

What I do know is that his articles are fantastic, and his devotion to Syracuse and this website do not go unappreciated by me. When I say grace over dinner tomorrow, I'm gonna make sure to throw a mention of him in there. :)

By far, the most important poster in the SU athletics universe. I'm still peeved that every day I see his posts and they have no likes. I have challenged the board before and they responded with a vigorous "who cares", but I'll do it again. It will be a black stain on all of us if OE doesn't have 5,000 likes by Selection Sunday.

OrangeEyes rocks. anyone who devotes that much time and effort to this team is a true orange junky.my thanks again.

I have a question for Orangeyes: how exactly does he do his job every day? I am very interested to hear him walk us through his process because I literally don't have any clue how he does what he does.

In keeping with the spirit of this Thanksgiving season, I'd like to take the opportunity to give a big Thank You to OrangeEyes, for his dedicated and tireless work. Every day, Eyes does an amazing job compiling and organizing all of these articles for us, the hardcore SU fans. I sometimes feel his efforts are sort of taken for granted. I'm not even sure how he does it. A simple google search won't just find these articles. It's amazing when you think how organized and efficient he does his work here.

This is not to take away from the work done by admins and by others on this site, but I wanted to spotlight Eyes and let him know his efforts are appreciated.
You need to do a poll because you haven't enabled compatibility view. Google it, learn how to do it and do it. Let me know if you have problems...

Thank you, OrangeEyes! But now I feel guilty. I have taken his posts for granted, and don't do the Likes. Can't the Eternal Like always be implied?

It's definitely google searching but that isnt all it takes and doesn't make it any less laudable.

Reactions: MCC
Orangeyes is a good man, showed me love at the NW tailgate, i couldnt/wouldnt do the job he does here if you paid me.

Agreed Thanks to all who offer their time to provide a great place to discuss all things orange. And a big thanks to orangeeyes for allowing us to stay on top of all the news related to cuse and ncaa sports!

I have a question for Orangeyes: how exactly does he do his job every day? I am very interested to hear him walk us through his process because I literally don't have any clue how he does what he does.

Elves at the North Pole. Don't you realize he's Santa? Keep it quiet.

And... all of this done in spite of having had difficulty with his hands. Trigger finger or carpal tunnel, I forget which. I look forward to reading the myriad articles he digs up for our enjoyment and consumption. Certainly a labor of love for both the Syracuse Basketball Program and his fellow Orange fans. Thank you Orange Eyes!

Orangeyes is a good man, showed me love at the NW tailgate, i couldnt/wouldnt do the job he does here if you paid me.

Me either! Well, if you paid me I would.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

I join the crowd in thanks for your good work!

Count me in on the big thank-you list, too. Absolutely heroic work, especially for a guy like me who's halfway across the country and needs an Orange fix whenever possible.

Others have noted it above, but let's also pay tribute to the admins of this site who have been patient stewards and watchful guardians of this site. They help it stay afloat generally (I believe at their own time and monetary expense, frequently (though silently)), and they help us avoid the stinking cesspool effect that can be detected immediately when floating to the message boards of "other sites."

Hats off to every one of you. We should all be grateful for such a selfless group.

Orangeyes does an amazing job every day. One suggestion: the links in different categories, (SU opponents, recruiting, etc) might get read by more people if they were in separate posts. When you click on his "articles" post and there are two dozen things there, it's a bit intimidating.

I should talk. :rolleyes:

SWC, your posts are must-reads as well...so thank you too.

Your the first thing I look for in the morning, you do a great job ( no you do a amazeing job)don't know what I would do with out, what you do. Sorry little drunk( jack and coke) no alot drunk. Go cuse. Thanks for your hard work orange eyes!

Orangeyes, You're the best! All the time and effort you put in is highly appreciated. Also a great ambassador for this board and at the tailgate. You're # 1 ! What a great home Orangeyes and alot of others make this place. :)

GO ORANGE !

Thanks for all you do, Orangeyes. It's greatly appreciated. Thanks also to SWC75 for your fine work. I always picture both of you guys working around the clock at this. :)