Thank You Scoop | Syracusefan.com

Thank You Scoop

SUFan44

Hall of Fame
For all the crap he's been through, for all the negative comments and energy he has endured, for all the point-shaving scandals he's been through, and for this past year, as much as he's sacrificed in terms of personal satisfaction.

Thank you for always bleeding Orange.

He won't go down as one of the all-time greats, but he sure as hell should go down as one of the great winners in our program's history.

For all the crap he's been through, for all the negative comments and energy he has endured, for all the point-shaving scandals he's been through, and for this past year, as much as he's sacrificed in terms of personal satisfaction.

Thank you for always bleeding Orange.

He won't go down as one of the all-time greats, but he sure as hell should go down as one of the great winners in our program's history.

He may not be one of the all time greats fut he is my all time favorite SU player. He overcame a lot and became a great leader on and off the court. I always wanted the ball in his hands at crunch time.

Scoop is all that is good about college athletics.

Gotta do this one more time: Scoooooooooooooooooooooooop!

I really hope he can find a way to stay connected with the program. Whatever he does, I wish him the best. He will always have a very special place in my orange heart.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom