Thank You | Syracusefan.com

Thank You

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
10625472-standard.jpg

Thank's Kris

10625873-standard.jpg

Thank's Scoop

WOW! what a talented class. All 4 of them were excellent recruits.
Compare to a similar size/hyped class of: Nichols, Watkins, Roberts and McCrosky.

Here, here for KJ and Scoop. Great careers at SU. Even more importantly, both stayed for the duration and got their college degrees. I'll miss their cheerful attitudes, their leadership on the court, and those whacky Scoop/Kris interviews.

Here, here for KJ and Scoop. Great careers at SU. Even more importantly, both stayed for the duration and got their college degrees. I'll miss their cheerful attitudes, their leadership on the court, and those whacky Scoop/Kris interviews.
Don't miss it until April 2!

Here Here 2 for Scoop and Kris
They both have outgoing personalities and seem like great guys
I think they will both succeed in whatever endeavor they chose

Thanks guys for all the sweet Orange memories
Lets finish the year with a six game (at least) winning streak !!!

OO44

Here, here! To being the only team to win their last game this season!

The PS has added some photos to Kris' link since I posted it. They must be getting ready to do a piece on the two starting seniors.

WOW! what a talented class. All 4 of them were excellent recruits.
Compare to a similar size/hyped class of: Nichols, Watkins, Roberts and McCrosky.

Can you imagine if they all stayed 4 years? It may not have worked out, but it could have been '86-'90 all over again, but even better.

Here, here! To being the only team to win their last game this season!
Other than UConn in the NIT?
(And lots of teams that win the last game on their schedule but don't go to any tournaments.)

But I know what you mean, and hope these two seniors have a great Senior Day and a strong post season.

Other than UConn in the NIT?
(And lots of teams that win the last game on their schedule but don't go to any tournaments.)

But I know what you mean, and hope these two seniors have a great Senior Day and a strong post season.
missed your comment, but yea eveyr league sans the Ivy has a conf tourney I believe, so it would only be NCAAT winner, NIT winner, CBI winner, and half the ivy league teams minus the one that goes to the NCAAT

10625472-standard.jpg

Thank's Kris

The Hoophall Classic at Manley they all played is was AWESOME. I will never forget that day, especially the battle between Flynn and Triche. Scoop showed even then why he was going to be special. He didn't start at PG for Neumann Goretti, but he was the guy who ran the show down the stretch and led them to a big win over Towson.

These guys may have had us cursing over the years, but make no mistake that we will miss them next year. Kris and Scoop are two of the gutsiest players we have had wearing the Orange...er...platinum...jerseys.

10625873-standard.jpg

Thank's Scoop

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom