Thank you... | Syracusefan.com

Thank you...

Poles#7

Captain
Since joining the board I've had limited opportunity to really read, post and interact on here as much as I'd like. However it is amazing how many of you have offered your time, support, and even referrals; and the suggestions have been great.

For those who I have had the opportunity to meet personally, it has been my pleasure and I look forward to meeting many more of you.

We really appreciate all of your support!

I just wanted to take the time to say, thank you.

Jason A. Poles

Since joining the board I've had limited opportunity to really read, post and interact on here as much as I'd like. However it is amazing how many of you have offered your time, support, and even referrals; and the suggestions have been great.

For those who I have had the opportunity to meet personally, it has been my pleasure and I look forward to meeting many more of you.

Jason A. Poles

Any idea on how tickets are selling? Just looking for an update. Lets do what we can to get it full!

Jason A. Poles

You're welcome

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom