Thank you... | Syracusefan.com

Thank you...

Poles#7

Captain
Since joining the board I've had limited opportunity to really read, post and interact on here as much as I'd like. However it is amazing how many of you have offered your time, support, and even referrals; and the suggestions have been great.

For those who I have had the opportunity to meet personally, it has been my pleasure and I look forward to meeting many more of you.

We really appreciate all of your support!

I just wanted to take the time to say, thank you.

Jason A. Poles

Since joining the board I've had limited opportunity to really read, post and interact on here as much as I'd like. However it is amazing how many of you have offered your time, support, and even referrals; and the suggestions have been great.

For those who I have had the opportunity to meet personally, it has been my pleasure and I look forward to meeting many more of you.

Jason A. Poles
If you friend some of the members of the board on Facebook, you'll make them giggle like schoolgirls.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

Jason A. Poles
Glad you like it here! Have you been posting on the basketball side? If so, I've missed your posts in all the chaos/exhilaration/hilarity/panic/bliss of a typical Syracuse basketball season.

Welcome aboard.

Jason, I love how you are connecting through this forum. It has been a smart move!!
Linda

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom