Thanks Again Coach Baloney/ It's Slashton Time | Syracusefan.com

Thanks Again Coach Baloney/ It's Slashton Time

SaltineWar

Scout Team
It was one thing to leave, but then to take Hackett? Now Allen is gone. I hope those fat paychecks and annual beatings from the Pats are worth it.

Doug obviously doesn't care about Syracuse football. We're not some power that has a lot of room for error. We finally got headed in the right direction and he absolutely guts the staff and recruiting class.

Well, it looks like it's on Slashton to step up and save our offense now. I'm 100% behind Shafer, but I am really concerned about the O.

BTW, can we ditch the National Letter of Intent Day countdown clock on the top of the page? It's depressing.

Takes the OC with him...kills the class...really bad timing for our side.

Anyone have a forwarding address for Marrone and Hackett.

We will be just fine. Wilson is a great prospect and was not afraid of competing with Allen.

It was one thing to leave, but then to take Hackett? Now Allen is gone. I hope those fat paychecks and annual beatings from the Pats are worth it.

Doug obviously doesn't care about Syracuse football. We're not some power that has a lot of room for error. We finally got headed in the right direction and he absolutely guts the staff and recruiting class.

Well, it looks like it's on Slashton to step up and save our offense now. I'm 100% behind Shafer, but I am really concerned about the O.

BTW, can we ditch the National Letter of Intent Day countdown clock on the top of the page? It's depressing.

They will be.

We will be just fine. Wilson is a great prospect and was not afraid of competing with Allen.

That actually can not be stressed enough. Knowing that you are willing to go in and fight for a spot with a player rated a little higher seems like a good quality to have in a QB1.

It all sounds good as long as Wilson keeps his commitment.