Thanks and shout out to Nashville Orange | Syracusefan.com

Thanks and shout out to Nashville Orange

Cuseregular

Hall of Fame
for directing me to a great SU bar in Nashville to meet him and his very cool and nice gal to try and catch part of the game (he's cool and nice too :cool:). Had hoped to at least catch the first half in between wedding events and the wedding itself.

Of course I forgot about the time change and was an hr late only being able to catch the latter part of the second qrt and a few min of the third before having to go to a pain in the rump wedding (really getting sick of these weddings getting in the way).

Point being here that this board is awesome for making SU connections all over the country. As for Nashville what a great town. Gotta be the nicest airport I've ever seen for look, cleanliness, ease of use and layout. Cannot believe to a letter how nice the people are there. I mean to the point where my NYC born soul was like, are these people and is this for real. From driving to plain old simple interactions by far the nicest people I've encountered anywhere. Heard of and kind of experienced "southern hospitality" but never like this.

Will look forward to going there again one day (Music City Bowl?), and can see why I'm hearing of people retiring there especially when its a real nice looking area as well. Anyway thank NashO hope you enjoyed the W!:)

Last edited:
Where is there a SU bar in Nashville?
Owned and operated by a Syracuse native, the Riverfront Tavern has some SU stuff in it and especially during basketball season, as NashO told me, they have the games on front and center. A lot of tvs there so even though apparently the owner isn't as much an SU football fan, they will still put on the game for you somewhere in the joint. Was a cool place to hang with a good sports barish feel.

for directing me to a great SU bar in Nashville to meet him and his very cool and nice gal to try and catch part of the game (he's cool and nice too :cool:). Had hoped to at least catch the first half in between wedding events and the wedding itself.

Of course I forgot about the time change and was an hr late only being able to catch the latter part of the second qrt and a few min of the third before having to go to a pain in the rump wedding (really getting sick of these weddings getting in the way).

Point being here that this board is awesome for making SU connections all over the country. As for Nashville what a great town. Gotta be the nicest airport I've ever seen for look, cleanliness, ease of use and layout. Cannot believe to a letter how nice the people are there. I mean to the point where my NYC born soul was like, are these people and is this for real. From driving to plain old simple interactions by far the nicest people I've encountered anywhere. Heard of and kind of experienced "southern hospitality" but never like this.

Will look forward to going there again one day (Music City Bowl?), and can see why I'm hearing of people retiring there especially when its a real nice looking area as well. Anyway thank NashO hope you enjoyed the W!:)

Thanks for coming by! It was great to hear your stories about tailgates and meeting all the other great people on SyracuseFan. CFN on Scout predicts Syracuse vs Auburn in the Music City Bowl as of this week...Wouldn't that be great!

Thanks for coming by! It was great to hear your stories about tailgates and meeting all the other great people on SyracuseFan. CFN on Scout predicts Syracuse vs Auburn in the Music City Bowl as of this week...Wouldn't that be great!
that would be off the charts! Would love to find an excuse to come back to your town. Here's hoping it happens.

Owned and operated by a Syracuse native, the Riverfront Tavern has some SU stuff in it and especially during basketball season, as NashO told me, they have the games on front and center. A lot of tvs there so even though apparently the owner isn't as much an SU football fan, they will still put on the game for you somewhere in the joint. Was a cool place to hang with a good sports barish feel.
Nice. Thanks! I'll remember that next time I'm in town.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom