Thanks for the memories Columbus! | Syracusefan.com

Thanks for the memories Columbus!

cuseincincy

All Conference
Love it anytime I only have to drive less than 2 hours to see the Orange! I have to say the OSU fans we ran in to were very cordial pre and post game. I think they realize their team is really not as good as others have thought in the early season so weren't all that disappointed. And special kudos to the lady behind me that looked over my shoulder and noticed I was trying to crop her husband's crotch out of the pic I just took of me and my son. She made her husband get up and move into the aisle so I could re-take the pic!

Refs were the same in person as they were on TV though not many others in the arena seemed to think so. A very painful game to watch as you never knew when the next foul would come. The worst was when the OSU player grabbed hold of Tyus's arm and pulled him down on top of him at mid court.

We fouled out 3 key guys yet still had 4 starters and Carey on the court down the stretch. We are deep. The way I see it Carey and Dolezaj give us a strong versatile bench and Chukwu/Sidibe are an adequate pair at center each with their own strength (imo shot blocking and finishing respectively).

It is always better to walk away from a road game with a "W". Extra Special Kudos to my fellow Orange fans that made the game, we even were able to get a pretty good Let's Go Orange chant going that made it about 3 times before a loud chorus of boos drowned us out because of it! LGO!

Love it anytime I only have to drive less than 2 hours to see the Orange! I have to say the OSU fans we ran in to were very cordial pre and post game. I think they realize their team is really not as good as others have thought in the early season so weren't all that disappointed. And special kudos to the lady behind me that looked over my shoulder and noticed I was trying to crop her husband's crotch out of the pic I just took of me and my son. She made her husband get up and move into the aisle so I could re-take the pic!

Refs were the same in person as they were on TV though not many others in the arena seemed to think so. A very painful game to watch as you never knew when the next foul would come. The worst was when the OSU player grabbed hold of Tyus's arm and pulled him down on top of him at mid court.

We fouled out 3 key guys yet still had 4 starters and Carey on the court down the stretch. We are deep. The way I see it Carey and Dolezaj give us a strong versatile bench and Chukwu/Sidibe are an adequate pair at center each with their own strength (imo shot blocking and finishing respectively).

It is always better to walk away from a road game with a "W". Extra Special Kudos to my fellow Orange fans that made the game, we even were able to get a pretty good Let's Go Orange chant going that made it about 3 times before a loud chorus of boos drowned us out because of it! LGO!
Good post.

The LGO chat was very clear on the TV broadcast. Kudos to all involved.