Thanks Joyce | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Thanks Joyce

One of my doctors just left the room and he repositioned the ball so I can see it. Gave me words of hope and encouragement and now your comment has started this day off on the right foot. I want to get up and kick this day in the butt. Everyday I get to stare at the Dome and imagine our return to packed houses and excitement.

I know we have the right man in Scott Shafer, he's this generations Coach Mac.

OE I am terribly sorry that you are having the health challenges that you are but the outpouring of love and support from this community has been awesome to follow. You have poured much of your heart and soul into informing us on all things Orange in the media for so long it is wonderful to see the heart and soul of the community being given back to you.

Hope you are able to go home soon but thank you for sharing this experience with us. It's good see some orange linings in the clouds!

OE - Please don't take this any way but in the humor with which it is intended because I know you have been through so much recently. But I kind of visualized Coach Shafer charging into your room and ripping the tubes out of you and then doing laps up and down the hall screaming "We gotta be hardnosed today."

But you are definitely already hardnosed with what you have made it through.

Reactions: cto