Thanks Ryan... | Syracusefan.com

Thanks Ryan...

44PRIDE

All Conference
Jeff Skversky

WPVI ABC Philadelphia— Sportscaster
Bio: Jeff Skversky is a sportscaster at WPVI-TV 6abc in Philadelphia.
Beats: Sports, Metro Philadelphia
profilearrow.png

Doug Marrone will interview with the Eagles within the next few days. Ron Jaworski tells @6abc "someday he will be an NFL head coach"
9 minutes ago Reply Retweet Favorite
profilearrow.png

On Thursday Syracuse QB Ryan Nassib told @6abc that Doug Marrone Would be a "good fit" for the Eagles. As we reported Marrone will interview
about 7 hours ago Reply Retweet Favorite
profilearrow.png

Syracuse QB Ryan Nassib tells @6abc 'Cuse coach Doug Marrone is "at heart a Philly guy.. hard worker" Says he's a good fit for the Eagles
Thursday, January 3rd Reply Retweet Favorite
profilearrow.png

Syracuse coach Doug Marrone, who's on the Eagles radar would be a great fit 'Cuse QB @Ryan_Nassib tells @6abc
Thursday, January 3rd Reply Retweet Favorite

What he said could be true. Ryan doesn't owe any of us anything and can say whatever the hell he wants.

Can't wait for this thread to get to 20 pages...not.

That may be true. However, what also may be true is that Marrone and Nassib have had several conversations along the lines of "You know, Ryan, if I ever do get to be head coach in the NFL somewhere, I'd love to have you on the team. Or maybe as QB coach, or even offensive coordinator".

That would give Nassib incentive to talk up Marrone. Just saying.

Nassib could love SU as much as anyone but I also expect him to endorse his Head Coach, especially when Ryan is also on his way to the NFL.

I think this is what we will see I'll say it again
Bills- Lovie
Philly- Jay Gruden, maybe Mike McCoy
Bears- Bruce Airians
Cleveland- Chip
SD- Zimmer
Arizona- Haley

Jets- Norv OC, they keep Sanchez
Cheifs- Reid (done), drafts Joeckel (1st round) then Nassib (2nd round)

Didn't see that. Admins feel free to nuke away...

nuclear-explosion.jpg

Who knows maybe it's me, but what is wrong with Ryan endorsing DM? I hope that none of those concerned EVER get a recommendation from a friend/co-worker.

What. The. Fork. Getting petty, folks.

Nassib is from near Philly. He probably grew up a Philly fan, so he probably has an opinion. He obviously did well playing for HCDM, so why wouldn't he support him for the Eagles. Sheesh people!

Really? QB coach? OC? Think you might be stretching a bit?

Give me an NYC guy that would make a good Philly guy and I can show you a bridge in Brooklyn I have for sale.