That 3 by mayo to put them up 4 | Syracusefan.com

That 3 by mayo to put them up 4

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
the classic late in the shot clock dagger 3 against syracuse. how many times have we seen that shot? as the shot clock was winding down i was saying to myself "please dont let them get off a deep 3". so fu*king typical

the classic late in the shot clock dagger 3 against syracuse. how many times have we seen that shot? as the shot clock was winding down i was saying to myself "please dont let them get off a deep 3". so fu*king typical

About 3 seconds before he even got the ball I said to myself - if some guy hits a crazy ass 3 at the shot clock - the game is over.

Triche inexplicably helped down on the Marquette big who was absolutely no threat to score and had James (or Fair?) in between him and the basket. He kicked it out, and MCW was too late to recover. Biggest play of the game imo.

No reason at ALL for Triche to leave the top of the zone in that situation. Head-scratcher.

Triche inexplicably helped down on the Marquette big who was absolutely no threat to score and had James (or Fair?) in between him and the basket. He kicked it out, and MCW was too late to recover. Biggest play of the game imo.

No reason at ALL for Triche to leave the top of the zone in that situation. Head-scratcher.

He did that once before in the game as well and in a KEY play in the GTown game. WHY is he doing that?? He would have a steal most likely if he stays at home.

Yeah it happens all the time but the flashback I had when he let it go was of Johnson Odom from the tournament 2 years ago. Im not sure if that one was at the end of the shot clock but I know there wasn't much time left and it was against Marquette.

Yeah it happens all the time but the flashback I had when he let it go was of Johnson Odom from the tournament 2 years ago. Im not sure if that one was at the end of the shot clock but I know there wasn't much time left and it was against Marquette.

yup, crowder also hit a 3 about a minute earlier to tie it. in the regular season that year jimmy butler hit 2 ridiculous 3s late in the shot clock to ice that game.

F MARQUETTE

Happens so much. I wish we could track it and compare to other teams. And the worst part is you can see it coming the whole time.

The only thing that keeps me sane is that when we really, really needed a team to miss the last second/dagger 3, Hinrich missed his chance in the 03 NC game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom