that game was perfect | Syracusefan.com

that game was perfect

Millhouse

Living Legend
most of WVU's points were miracle plays by WR

bailey's last TD was a statement. that's my favorite play in years

nassib was perfect

the WR were so clutch with their sure hands

chandler jones, omg. even though the announcers think that every black guy on the syracuse defense was jones, hard to blame them - he was everywhere

offensive line - awesome
hackett - total redemption

so glad they let nassib run. they did a freeze zone option, how about that

they savage'd smith. that guy's body language couldn't have been worse

exposed every possible weakness of a great offense. hit smith hard everytime. gilmore sucks but he was so right about SU being the bully

if you don't have a tight end, you don't practice against a tight end.

WVU is a good team, i expected a WVU beat down, and they didn't just blow it and hand SU the game. SU completely earned it. thrilled.

Good post. Love the TE comment - so stupid but so true. Good stuff.

SU really exposed WV's D Friday. Undersized DL's being pushed around. Lots of wide open receivers. 'Bend but don't break' at its most broken.

Excellent plan, well-executed. And Nassib's a real good college QB. No, he doesn't have an NFL pedigree, but we can enjoy him for what he is--a winner.

Nice. Nice and nice. What a program defining evening. Can't recall a higher football feeling here since, well, 2001 at least. That's a lot of years.

Maybe next time OPA sees you at the Sheraton he won't act like such a .

if you don't have a tight end, you don't practice against a tight end.

Speaking of Provo, I just realized that he ALMOST had 4 TD catches. He caught three, and then had one bounce off his hands on the drive that Nassib ultimately scored on a rushing TD.

Not bad for a meathead coach, huh?
last night was meathead football in the best possible way. just kicked their tails. it's a badge of honor, you've been misinterpreting me all these years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom