That was a fun game to watch | Syracusefan.com

That was a fun game to watch

pfister1

2023-24 Iggy Winner ACC & OOC Record
Made me start to get all misty for the late 80s when we really used to put up some points. I think watching that game along with the 37-36 Georgetown vs. Tenn game has helped me to come around to the idea that a 24 second shot clock would be a great improvement for the game.

I disagree. It started off fun to watch, then the game stopped almost every possession because of tick tack fouls. I thought it was actually very difficult to watch except for the first ten minutes.

It was fun to see us get out and run at times, but there were a lot of whistles that gummed up the flow, especially in the second half. We've also gotten used to seeing Syracuse defend a lot better than this; I'd almost rather trade the 90-point game for a performance where we're not allowing opposing guards to get into the paint at will.

I disagree. It started off fun to watch, then the game stopped almost every possession because of tick tack fouls. I thought it was actually very difficult to watch except for the first ten minutes.

Exactly. First 10 minutes were great. After that, not so much. Was more like an NBA game (FT shooting contest).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom