The AAC has it's own Wikipedia page | Syracusefan.com

The AAC has it's own Wikipedia page

This is why the AAC will not do well!!!
American_Athletic_Conference_Map.png

Beat these guys up all you want, they will have more Bball tourney bids than the SEC next year and in the long run their football will be better than everyone thinks! Can someone explain why there is so much AAC bashing?

Beat these guys up all you want, they will have more Bball tourney bids than the SEC next year and in the long run their football will be better than everyone thinks! Can someone explain why there is so much AAC bashing?

I agree, lots of good things going on for SU these days, lets not test Karma...and I am not usually superstitious.

EAST CAROLINA!!!
In order to get enough schools for the conference they had to invent a new Carolina?
(insert sarcasm emoticon)

Wait a minute! If we come in 3rd or 5th place in the ACC next year, we would have to play an AAC team in a bowl game?

Can someone explain why there is so much AAC bashing?
the school that is, arguably, their marquee program - UConn - already has one foot out the door.

if their flagship thinks it sucks, why shouldn't we?

I suggest we forever drop the term AAC and just call them the Remainder Bin, or possibly the Island of Misfit Toys.

the school that is, arguably, their marquee program - UConn - already has one foot out the door.

if their flagship thinks it sucks, why shouldn't we?

I suggest we forever drop the term AAC and just call them the Remainder Bin, or possibly the Island of Misfit Toys.

They might wish they had a foot out the door, but I doubt they're going anywhere for at least 5 years.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

What I learned on that Wikipedia page: One of my Alma Maters (graduate school), SMU, has a 1.2 billion dollar endowment. I can rest a little easier about the fact that I donate only to my undergraduate school.

They might wish they had a foot out the door, but I doubt they're going anywhere for at least 5 years.
possibly true, but the point is, they lift their skirt for anyone who gives them a sideways glance . . . for anyone they imagine gives them a sideways glance

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom