The Absurdity of It ..... | Syracusefan.com

The Absurdity of It .....

newmexicuse

All Conference
Here we all are......myself included......pounding our re-fresh buttons and waiting on pins and needles to find out whether or not a 20 YO kid may have cheated on a paper or an exam.

All of us hoping that either he did not cheat or perhaps that it is deemed he has already paid his penance.

And I thought I had a life.....

Of all the sports, and teams that I've watched over the course of my entire life, Syracuse Basketball is by far and away the one which has provided the most joy, heartache, anguish, thrills and excitment. All other sports pale in comparison. For me, that's why this is so important. In the final analysis it likely does determine the level of success the team will achieve this season.

So... even though this is nerve wracking... I'm glued to my computer until we find out the outcome of this thing.

I mean, we can sit here hitting refresh, or we can be doing actual work... I'm just gonna keep hitting refresh

I hope we find out something soon...tonight is my wife's birthday dinner...I don't want to have to tell her we need to cancel it or I can't attend...couchburn

Of all the sports, and teams that I've watched over the course of my entire life, Syracuse Basketball is by far and away the one which has provided the most joy, heartache, anguish, thrills and excitment. All other sports pale in comparison. For me, that's why this is so important. In the final analysis it likely does determine the level of success the team will achieve this season.

So... even though this is nerve wracking... I'm glued to my computer until we find out the outcome of this thing.

I understand, my post was only to try and give myself some perspective. I sure hope for your sake that this thing:

a. doesn't drag on for days or
b. that you used some form of super-glue to connect yourself to that computer.

I hope we find out something soon...tonight is my wife's birthday dinner...I don't want to have to tell her we need to cancel it or I can't attend...couchburn
"Sorry dear, I just got called in. I've got to riot and possibly overturn a car or two. You know, duty and all."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom