the acc is a total nightmare | Syracusefan.com

the acc is a total nightmare

orangehomer

All American
this is worse than the heyday big east. anyone can literally beat anyone and will.

this is worse than the heyday big east. anyone can literally beat anyone and will.
Kind of reminds me of the big east in '08/'09. Us, Uconn, UL, Marquette, G Town, Nova, Notre Dame, Pitt etc. all packed with NBA talent. Meanwhile the bottom tier'd big east teams all featured randoms who could go off for 20-35 points at any time. Hazell on SHU being a prime example.

Kind of reminds me of the big east in '08/'09. Us, Uconn, UL, Marquette, G Town, Nova, Notre Dame, Pitt etc. all packed with NBA talent. Meanwhile the bottom tier'd big east teams all featured randoms who could go off for 20-35 points at any time. Hazell on SHU being a prime example.
I think it is just like that. but I think it is worse, because I think the coaches are better.

Add West Virginia, Providence, and Cincy to that list. Even the middle of the pack was tough.

Well pitt's 3 point shooting abilities are terrifying

Add West Virginia, Providence, and Cincy to that list. Even the middle of the pack was tough.
Kilpatrick, who had a 10 year college career much like Reynolds, is doing great in the NBA. I miss playing Cincy a lot. What a gritty tough squad.

It sucks especially considering how bad we did in the non-conference but the one positive is that you have multiple chances to get quality wins. There are 7 teams in the top 25 from the ACC right now. So if you can find a way to beat 2-3 of them at home lets say we could build a decent resume. Then you steal a win on the road like we did at Duke last year you can get in. I'm not saying it's going to happen. I'm just in a good mood tonight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom