The Allen Griffin interview | Syracusefan.com

The Allen Griffin interview

Griff really sounds good. To be honest this interview has improved my mood. The nature of the conversation gives some unusual insight into a recruiting pitch and I am impressed how Griff handled himself. By extension, I'm encouraged that this is a guy we have out recruiting.

As an aside - who would he be looking at in Texas (that's where he said he was going when he heard the news).

Griff really sounds good. To be honest this interview has improved my mood. The nature of the conversation gives some unusual insight into a recruiting pitch and I am impressed how Griff handled himself. By extension, I'm encouraged that this is a guy we have out recruiting.

As an aside - who would he be looking at in Texas (that's where he said he was going when he heard the news).

Maybe on his way to San Antonio? I heard something basketball related was going on there this past weekend.

Maybe on his way to San Antonio? I heard something basketball related was going on there this past weekend.
He actually said he wasn’t at the final four.

I heard that right after I posted. But maybe he was headed there?

He was pretty clear that Red was at the Final Four with JB and nobody else from the staff was going to be there.

I felt the opposite that Griff did not sound extremely articulate. While his answers were good and honest, it was not as smooth I would like it to be.

Meh. Said a whole bunch of nothing and some damage control as expected. Wished some other questions were asked.

He was pretty clear that Red was at the Final Four with JB and nobody else from the staff was going to be there.
Not that it really matters but Devo was there too. I took a photo with him.

How do I know who will say negative things regardless of the subject when I see their screen name? I must be a gifted psychic, a true clairvoyant, another flawless expert - just what this board needs :p

Yes! Hi! I’m here. At your service. Just address me directly or give me another ban, thanks.

No one can say Spicoli isn’t self aware. :cool:

DazzlingMintyGrasshopper-size_restricted.gif

How do I know who will say negative things regardless of the subject when I see their screen name? I must be a gifted psychic, a true clairvoyant, another flawless expert - just what this board needs :p

Because it’s the same 7-8 posters all the time. :)

Not that it really matters but Devo was there too. I took a photo with him.

The coaches conference is the same weekend as the FF, so I wouldn’t be surprised if Griffin was headed out to that, while not attending the FF.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom