The "best" player in college basketball | Syracusefan.com

The "best" player in college basketball

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
Is Trae Young, freshman on Oklahoma. Do yourselves a favor and watch this kid.

26 and 22 (dimes) tonight. 22! Averages 29, 9, and 3 on the year.

Unbelievably quick release.

Some of these kids are just genetically gifted to play this game.

Is Trae Young, freshman on Oklahoma. Do yourselves a favor and watch this kid.

26 and 22 (dimes) tonight. 22! Averages 29, 9, and 3 on the year.

Unbelievably quick release.

Some of these kids are just genetically gifted to play this game.

I'll go with Bagley but yeah, this kids legit.

I've had some hardcore insomnia since moving back from Vegas so I'm watching almost every college basketball game on the ESPN app, but you're right, this kids legit.

I'll go with Bagley but yeah, this kids legit.

I've had some hardcore insomnia since moving back from Vegas so I'm watching almost every college basketball game on the ESPN app, but you're right, this kids legit.

Bagley for sure is right there. Young, Bagley, Sexton, are a cut above everybody right now.

It's really amazing the players who have come through Oklahoma of all schools over the years...Going back to Hollis Price in 03.

I was watching him the other day against Wichita St... for some reason I thought he was a Junior.

A few other great frosh seasons by 7 footers that are not mentioned in this thread -- Ayton from Arizona and some kid from UNLV who are both around 20pts/12reb seasons as well.

I was scanning through the NCAA leaders, and noticed this kid called Fletcher Magee. A junior, I am sure not a prospect, but on 8.2 three point attempts per game he is hitting 58% of them.

I was watching him the other day against Wichita St... for some reason I thought he was a Junior.

A few other great frosh seasons by 7 footers that are not mentioned in this thread -- Ayton from Arizona and some kid from UNLV who are both around 20pts/12reb seasons as well.

I was scanning through the NCAA leaders, and noticed this kid called Fletcher Magee. A junior, I am sure not a prospect, but on 8.2 three point attempts per game he is hitting 58% of them.

Ayton is a monster! He looks 25+. I expect Arizona to be really formidable now with Akins back now. I’ll have to check out Magee. Also, Romello White is another freshman who is very good on Arizona St. Kinda similar to Brissett.

Ayton is a monster! He looks 25+. I expect Arizona to be really formidable now with Akins back now. I’ll have to check out Magee. Also, Romello White is another freshman who is very good on Arizona St. Kinda similar to Brissett.

Mcgee is a Junior with Wofford ... it was just an interesting stat.

Unfortunately I can't get the Syracuse game on TV tonight, but I am watching the Oklahoma-Northwestern game while listening to the Orange on the radio.

Trae Young is just insanely good. In the first 8 minutes, he has 12 points and 4 assists, and could easily have 6 or 7 assists. And Northwestern is not that bad a team... they might get into the NCAA tournament.

Unfortunately I can't get the Syracuse game on TV tonight, but I am watching the Oklahoma-Northwestern game while listening to the Orange on the radio.

Trae Young is just insanely good. In the first 8 minutes, he has 12 points and 4 assists, and could easily have 6 or 7 assists. And Northwestern is not that bad a team... they might get into the NCAA tournament.

One man wrecking crew. So smooth. Great vision and he can shoot from anywhere.

Trae Young ended up with 25 points, 10 assists at halftime, and OU had a 30 point lead at the half. He scored just six more in the second half, when the game was long over.