The Big Ea...ugh...ACC tournament | Syracusefan.com

The Big Ea...ugh...ACC tournament

Lawrinson14

Master Image Editor
3/4 teams playing tonight are ACC bound.

Never really set in until recently that the ACC will be getting a huge shot in the arm regarding basketball talent.

will be great when SU beats Gtown tonight and sets up an all ACC final tomorrow night - would serve the basketball schools right for up BE football all those years and eventually destroying the conference

will be great when SU beats Gtown tonight and sets up an all ACC final tomorrow night - would serve the basketball schools right for up BE football all those years and eventually destroying the conference
I'd rather see ND because it's a better matchup for us, but it would be hiliarious if it was us vs. Ville. Just showcasing at a national level the true elites of the conference are gone.

We started this conference. Now let's end it.

Interesting comment. The first BE conference ended in a three way tie of SU, Georgetown and St. Johns. The winner of the first BE tournament was Georgetown. They beat the Orangemen. Hopefully we can reverse that tonight.

This weekend is the end for all the teams. Phase 2 BE next year will be just a shadow of its greatness.

I'd rather see ND because it's a better matchup for us, but it would be hiliarious if it was us vs. Ville. Just showcasing at a national level the true elites of the conference are gone.

I love the sentiment. The Big East and Syracuse made each other. Every other program had down periods. When SU was down, they did things like win the tournament (2nd year of the conference) or make it to the Finals when the team was banned from the NCAA. Programs like Rutgers have fans who talk about making the Big East semis with a tear in their eye (don't laugh, I know a guy who rearranged his rehearsal dinner because of this and all his RU friends were on-board).

Go "ACC teams from the Big East!"

3/4 teams playing tonight are ACC bound.

Never really set in until recently that the ACC will be getting a huge shot in the arm regarding basketball talent.
For this reason I'm already going to start complaining about the refs. No way does the BE want anybody but Gtown to win this tourney.