The Big East is such a shitty conference | Syracusefan.com

The Big East is such a shitty conference

SU2NASA

All American
Not a good season this year, but that still doesn't change the fact that the Big East is a total conference that anyone would bolt for something better. But unfortunately for schools like Rutgers, no one wants them.

I hope the Big East loses its BCS bid, changes its name to the Sun Beast and we can leave this craphole behind.

the Big East. Let it fester in irrelevance.

But what do you really think? :)

I don't have data to back me up, but a conference widely dispersed east-west seems like a good prescription for mediocrity. Teams gain an advantage by playing at home when the opponent has to travel a long distance and get out of whack on time zones. This makes it tougher for teams to remain unbeaten and look good for the BCS overlords. Best to have everyone in the same time zone.

Not a good season this year, but that still doesn't change the fact that the Big East is a total **** conference that anyone would bolt for something better. But unfortunately for **** schools like Rutgers, no one wants them.

I hope the Big East loses its BCS bid, changes its name to the Sun Beast and we can leave this craphole behind.

**** the Big East. Let it fester in irrelevance.
------------------

Have no idea what is in your mind, however, did you forget SU finished in last place and had 1 win and 6 losses in conference?

------------------

Have no idea what is in your mind, however, did you forget SU finished in last place and had 1 win and 6 losses in conference?

Reread the very first sentence.