The Bold, Brave Men of Archbold 1955: Army | Syracusefan.com

The Bold, Brave Men of Archbold 1955: Army

SWC75

Bored Historian
In the days of old, when knights were bold
Every city had its warrior man.
In the days of new, when fights are few
You will view them from a big grandstand.
In our college town one has great renown
If the game of football he should play.
With his pig-skin ball he is cheered by all,
He's the Saltine Warrior of today.
The Saltine Warrior is a bold, bad man,
And his weapon is a pigskin ball,
When on the field he takes a good, firm stand,
He's the hero of large and small.
He will rush toward the goal with might and main
His opponents all fight, but they fight in vain,
Because the Saltine Warrior is a bold, bad man,
And victorious over all.

We are early in a new era in SU football- the Doug Marrone era. 60 years ago, another era began- the Ben Schwartzwalder Era, during which SU rose from its greatest depths to its greatest heights, and then all the way back down again. It was the era into which I was born, the one I remember from my youth. I can still recall listening to the games on the radio and waiting until Tuesday to see the grainy black and white films of the previous Saturday’s games on the local news. The music played over these highlights was not “Down, Down the Field”. It was “The Saltine Warrior”. My Dad thought he knew the beginning of it and would sing “The Saltine Warrior was a bold, brave man”. I later found that the line was “bold, bad, man”. But that’s not the way I learned it and it’s not the way I like it. My heroes were not “bad” men. They were “brave” men. They were the “Bold, Brave Men of Archbold”.

THE BUILD-UP

Some years back, I did a series on the “Hoodoo”, the 13 season period from 1925-1937 in which Syracuse was never able to beat arch-rival Colgate. Here is how I described the 1926 game with the US Military Academy:

“Pete Reynolds’ second Syracuse team was a veteran group with eight seniors manning the eleven starting positions, the best of them being the great Vic Hanson, although Ray Barbuti was showing considerable promise as a halfback. They had lost a wild game at West Point called “The Massacre of the Plains”, 21-27 to Army. Nine Orangemen were hurt and the officials nailed SU with an incredible 300 yards in penalties. SU had three scores called back. Roy Simmons was “prompted to observe dryly, ‘I think we got the business’”. Reeves Baysinger punched a referee and got thrown off the team. He got there just ahead of Barbuti, who was restrained by his teammates so he wouldn’t suffer the same fate. Gotch Carr broke his leg in the game and Barbuti was carried unconscious from the field. Hanson’s opposite number at end, John Archoska, hit an Army end named Trapnell so hard he was carried off the field, “blood squirting off of him”. This incited the crowd and the head referee wanted to call the game. He was talked out of it by the Army coach, Biff Jones, who, because his team was behind, “felt the move might be misinterpreted”. Roy Simmons is quoted in “The Syracuse Football Story” that Jones told him “many times that the greatest football team he ever saw take the field was the Syracuse team that day.”. Charley Lee, Syracuse’ right tackle, said “It was a shame. We had the essentials to be a fine team and perhaps we could have gone undefeated that year. But the team never recovered from the injuries they sustained, both physical and psychological, in The Massacre of the Plains”. Army and Syracuse would certainly seem to be natural rivals but they didn’t play each other for 29 years after this game and have done so only intermittently ever since.”

I’ve always thought that it bordered on tragedy that Syracuse didn’t have a regular series with Army, for years the only other big-time program in the state, one with a great tradition but a rather dismal history the least few decades. They have a picturesque campus and stadium and would make an ideal opening opponent to open the season with. And it bordered on farce that for many years we played Navy every year but not Army, which as much closer. The hard feeling over the “Massacre of the Plains” cut off the series for 29 years. And we’ve only played a dozen times since. The two schools have met only 21 times in their history. Why? It makes no sense.

Jack Slattery of the Herald-Journal said “Saturday showed me enough football to keep me for a few days but the prospect of a Syracuse-West Point game has me straining at the bit already“. Army had gotten off to a great start with an 81-0 drubbing of Furman followed by an impressive 35-6 win over Penn State that got them a #6 ranking in both polls. Then they traveled to Michigan and got badly whipped by the #2 ranked Wolverines 26-2. In the next poll the Cadets were #18 in the writer’s poll and #13 in the coach’s poll but were still a very formidable opponent, especially for SU‘s first road game.

The Michigan loss had been triggered by nine fumbles from the normally disciplined Cadets. Army had out-gained Michigan 236-164 and out-rushed them 199-59. It was the first time Michigan had ever beaten Army in six games, the only school the Wolverines had a losing record against. “We’ve seen movies of the game”, said Red Blaik, the Army coach, “and it was sickening. Michigan wasn’t hitting us harder than anyone else but when you lose the ball on fumbles eight times as we did, (really nine), you give the opponent 400 yards. Michigan is a fine team and I don’t want to take anything away from it. But we were able to move the ball, as deeply bottled up as we were, until we gave the ball away each time. There isn’t a thing a coach can do about this. We know the boys don’t want to fumble and take extra precautions, maybe too many. We couldn’t cope with Michigan’s speed and depth when we gave away the ball. They were just as tough as we expected them to be.

People were beginning to realize that Jim Brown was something special: “Bill Orange’s attack, paced by the fabulous Jimmy Brown, was spectacular and explosive at times but it’s offensive timing will have to be improved and it’s defense stiffened if it’s to have any kind of chance against the rebounding Army at West Point this weekend.” The paper noted 6 offsides penalties and four holding penalties that held back the offense against Boston U. “Syracuse’s attack started in high gear, rolling quickly for three smart touchdowns in the opening quarter. But after Brown showed his heels to the Terriers on his 66 yard run on the second play from scrimmage of the third period. The Orange offense was derailed by it’s own mistakes. They failed to tally for the last 28 minutes of the game.”

Jack Slattery visited the training room and reported that several SU players were nursing injuries. Billy Micho thought he might have a broken hand but it was just a sprain, abit one that might keep him out of the game. Halfback Mark Hoffman, held out of the BU game, would be available for Army. Eddie Albright had the cast off his right hand and was hopeful he could play. Slattery reported that Ben Schwartzwalder came into the training room and said “You can’t beat them in here. Let’s get moving!”

“Albright’s understudy, Ferd Kuczala, a green sophomore, grew up against the Terriers. He ran the Schwartzwalder “ride” series like a veteran, faking beautifully and deceiving the opposition time and again. His fakes set up Brown’s two touchdown romps of 24 and 66 yards plus his 25 yard TD spurt that was recalled. And he tallied the first one himself on a sneak from point-blank range.” One thing missing from the modern game is fakes- there’ s so few people in the backfield with the quarterback, (often none at all), there’s no one to fake to. And misdirection simply means end-around plays. There was far less passing in the old days but in some ways the offense was actually more versatile.

“Most interesting new development was the successful switch of Jimmy Ridlon to right halfback from his former job, (end), enabling Don Althouse to crack the starting line-up. Ridlon, who will be going home this week- he is the greatest athlete to ever graduate from Nyack High School, a short punt from West Point- put on an amazing demonstration in his backfield debut. He intercepted two passes, returning both for substantial yardage, made several last-ditch tackles as the Hill safetyman and carried the ball like an experienced veteran. His 54 yard romp early in the fourth period, which was called back owing to a penalty, was a beautiful open-field maneuver.”

“Althouse, a returned GI, came into his own in a big way as the new left end. His pass interception set up Bill Orange’s first score and his catch of Kuczala’s toss- a brilliant, ricocheted effort- gave the orange a first down on route to it’s second TD. In addition, Don averaged 43 yards from the line of scrimmage with his punts and carried successfully on end-around plays.” Thanks to Don, Syracuse led the nation in punting average.

Ben told Jack “Funny thing, I feel less tense going into this one than I did last week. BU was tough in that it was an everything to lose and nothing to gain game. The fellows were looking past them to this week’s game and I found myself fighting them, myself and…well I just worried more about that one than this one, and we don’t stand nearly the chance of winning this one that we did last week.“

Army, known for it’s thorough preparation, had had Doc Blanchard, now Red Blaik’s backfield coach, scouting the Orange since 1954’s Colgate game. Schwartzwalder: “Do you know that Doc Blanchard thought the Army had more to fear from Jimmy Ridlon and Ed Ackley than any other backs we have? He thinks they are the best we have. And after the game Linesman Ed Ailinger told me than he believes Jimmy brown is faster than Army’s Glenn Davis. Up until Saturday’s game Ailinger believed that Davis was the fastest man he’s ever seen on a football field. But now he thinks Jimmy is.” I wonder what Doc Blanchard, (a native of South Carolina), thought of Jimmy Brown? I guess he felt Ed Ackley was better.

Another former Army Fullback, Colonel James Schenk, told Bill Reddy of the Post Standard “I know that in the two years I’ve been assigned to the Academy, your freshman team has beaten our Plebes both times. And it’s rather generally known, I think, that last year and the year before when Syracuse and Army met in pre-season scrimmages, Syracuse out-scored us in both scrimmages. We‘re happy to be resuming football relations with Syracuse since we‘ve gotten together in several other sports and we‘ve enjoyed a fine rivalry.”

Army would be missing it’s fine halfback Bob Kyasky, (I have been unable to determine if he was related to Syracuse’s equally fine safety of a decade later, Tony Kyasky). Bob had played under Tom Cahill at the Manlius Military Academy. Army quarterback Don Holleder “is a forward passing threat with a strong arm who will have to be watched closely. Army has a strong line and it will be difficult for the Orange to sustain any drive on short running gains.” SU scout Roy Simmons described Holleder as “a great thrower that could develop into a great passer”. He felt that Holleder threw short passes too hard for his receivers to catch them consistently. Holleder, ironically, had been an end before switching to quarterback. Red Blaik said “There’s nothing wrong with Holleder’s passing that and end named Holleder couldn’t cure.”

Simmons also said “the Hillmen will have to rely on an overhead attack.” Army was reported to be working on their own aerial attack but they hardly needed one. (Neither team was much of a passing threat: Syracuse was 7 for 17 in two games and Army 3 for 21 in three games.) Army was averaging 357 yards a game on offense, 329 on the ground. They were averaging 6 yards a carry. They’d held opponents to 225 yards per game, only 75 on the ground. Vince Barta was a powerful fullback and Pat Uebel a “battering halfback“. Syracuse was #1 in the nation in punting with 41.6 yards per game. It was a skill they might need. Schwartzwalder joked “I may have to appeal to 35 volunteer players to go to West Point for this game.”

A publication called the “Weekly Gridiron Record” predicted Army would win 6-41, (I always put the Syracuse score first). Their view: “The US Weather Bureau was recently subjected to adverse criticism for laxity in reporting the activities of a hurricane. Here is another one they slipped up on. Hurricane Black Knight will roll into Michie Stadium Saturday and practically wreck the place. Even calling out the National Guard and the Red Cross and the Boy Scouts will not materially aid Syracuse except that those folk might assist inc clearing away the debris after the gale has blown the Orangemen into the Hudson River.”

Apparently the team hadn’t read this, or maybe they had. Slattery: “The football team is the most up, the most spirited, the most determined football team I ever saw at Syracuse University. They know that the consensus is that they are going to get clobbered. They aren’t buying a little bit of it….The Orange are really determined. But it isn‘t the grimness that precedes the first parachute jump or anything like that. They‘re light hearted and still have fun playing the game…I don‘t think the Cadets are Supermen. And I think there are some pretty good football players wearing those Orange uniforms.” Jack remember prior to the Orange Bowl game against Alabama Red Barber told him “ if Syracuse gets the breaks it could win. If Alabama gets the breaks it could be a rout.” Slattery felt this was a similar game. “However, I don’t think Army is tough enough to rout the Orange.” He gave the Orange a chance if Eddie Albright could play.

On Tuesday it was reported that that was doubtful. Even though he had the cast off, all he did vs. BU was to hand off in pre-game practice and it was decided to go with Kuczala. Ben Schwartzwalder said that he “couldn’t count on (Eddie) for heavy duty” against the Black Knights, either. He did not take part in practice drills. Then on Friday, it was reported that he was now practicing and would play, but not start. It was also reporter that “The Orange have some new defenses ready for the Eastern leaders. They also have some new tricks from Coach Ben Schwartzwalder up their sleeves, which they hope will crack the game open. “

Bill Reddy was feeling cautious. “It’s amazing to discover the enthusiasm which has been whipped up among New York alumni of Syracuse University over the twin results last weekend: Syracuse over BU and Michigan over Army. Perhaps it’s a good thing to learn from the Michigan game, that the Cadets are human but it can also be a bad thing if Orange rooters become too optimistic as a result….Let’s remember that Boston University isn’t Michigan and the law of averages is against Army fumbling eight times on two successive Saturdays.” Army was a 21 point favorite. Still, the team would have the support of 10,000 Syracuse fans who were expected to travel to West Point, many of them aboard a special train.

THE GAME

This game was played on my second birthday. When my Dad worked at General Electric he got to know a co-worker named Bill Eschenfelder who had played for SU in the late 30’s and was part of Ben Schwartzwalder’s staff back in the 50’s. (Yes they had Schwartzwalder and Eschenfelder on the same staff- not big name coaches but long name coaches.) When I developed an interest in SU football Bill was nice enough to lend Dad some game films from his era to show me. Dad would bring them home, along with a projector he borrowed from GE, (whether GE knew he had borrowed it, I have no idea). He was unable to score a screen to project it on and so Dad would take down a large picture from our living room wall and project the film onto the wall. I was fascinated to see this football game suddenly appearing on our wall with the players running all around the back of the couch. The only specific game I can recall is one where SU played Army and Jimmy Brown was on the team. I don’t know if it was the 1955 game, which I am about to describe, or the 1956 game, which I will be describing next season. What I remember the most is seeing #44 elude or run over several Army defenders and then run right through one of the nails that had held up the picture. Even the nail couldn’t stop Big Jim!

The game was played in gale that made front page news for the damage it caused up and down the east coast. (I don’t remember Bill’s film as showing the players playing in the mud and rain but I can’t be sure, the quality of memory and old film being what it is. I suspect I may have seen the 1956 game). The played “on a field that was inches deep in mud”. They had taken the covering off the field just before the game and the players had virtually no time to work out on the field. The normal pre-game parade of Cadets on the field was cancelled and the “straw-hatted“ SU band had to remain in the stands, as well. Attendance, expected to be 27,000, was held to 12,500 by “sheets of rain”. One of those wet fans was Biff Jones, Army’s coach for the last game between the two schools in 1926, who had come up from his retirement in Washington to see the renewal of the series.

This was the venue for one of Syracuse’s greatest victories. Since 1926 they hadn’t played what should have been a natural rival and watched the Black Knights become perennial national championship contenders, (at their height they were the most dominant college football team of all time), while Syracuse became irrelevant. They were finally playing again after all these years but it was at West Point in a downpour and the Orange were 21 point underdogs. Army, being Army, and with their 329 yards-per-game rushing attack, figured to be able to adjust to the muddy conditions better than Syracuse. Yet Syracuse won, 13-0, with one of the greatest defensive displays in school history. They held the Knights to 78 yards rushing. That was also their total yardage as they failed to complete any of their 7 passes except for two of them that were caught by Syracuse defenders. The home team had only two first downs in the first half and never entered Syracuse territory until there were less than two minutes left in the game and even then the farthest they could penetrate was the SU 40.

The Orange, who did have Eddie Albright running the show, managed to complete 7 of 11 passes, one of them a halfback pass by Jim Ridlon that produced one of the scores. Those 67 passing yards added to SU’s total of 110 rushing yards to produce 11 first downs and two touchdowns, a modest total but enough to totally dominate this game. They were supposed to lose by three touchdowns and they won by two. It would be interesting if we had records of the point spreads going back that far or farther and see how that rates as in the magnitude of the reversal, (the 1984 Nebraska game and 2010 West Virginia games probably exceeded that gap but how many others?)

The headlines were “SYRACUSE SHOCKS ARMY 13-0 Orange mops muddy field with favorites…UNDERDOG ORANGE ACHIEVE EPIC TRIUMPH Orange is surprise to Cadets”. The Herald-American: “Scoring one of the greatest triumphs in Syracuse history, a gallant hard-fighting football squad upset favored Army 13-0 yesterday in the rain and mud of Michie Stadium…the game will go down as one of the all-time top achievements for Syracuse.” The Post Standard: “A fired-up Syracuse team scored one of the biggest victories in the university’s football history today.”

Syracuse won the toss and chose to receive the ball. “The Cadets tried to get away with an outside kick, (sic), and Brill covered the ball well up the field.” (A risky move for Army in a game where field position would be paramount.) SU started from it’s own 35. Ferd Kuczala ran it to the 48 on a fake pass play but SU eventually had to punt to the Army 25. Army also got a first down but them also had to punt form it’s own 38 to the SU. Jim Brown returned the punt for 15 yards to the 30. The Orange kept giving the ball to their big gun and Jim responded with 16 yards on four carries. “Brown then fumbled going across the line of scrimmage and Rudy Farmer recovered for as first down on the Syracuse 41.” But SU again had to punt and Big Jim made the tackle of Don Holleder at the Army 13.

Pat Uebel “skirted right end for 17 yards and a first down on his 30.” But Dick Lasse recovered a Mike Ziegler fumble at the 28. “This time Syracuse showed no power on attack as three downs netted a yard loss. Albright carried on a fake kick but he got only three yards through the middle as the Cadets took possession. That ended a desultory first quarter. The second wasn’t much better.

It started well as Albright picked off a Holleder pass at the 50 and ran it back to the Army 35. “Brown skirted right end to the 29. Laacksonen gained a yard at center…..Albright hit Althouse, breaking away from the tackler, got as far as the 11 before he was pulled down, a gain of 16 yards. Here Brown made three yards in two tries. Althouse, on an end-around, went to the 4 before he was knocked out of bounds. Then, on fourth down, Brown was piled up at the line of scrimmage and Army stopped him for a yard loss to take the ball on it’s own 5.”

Red Blaik did something coaches never do any more. He punted on first down to get the ball out of trouble. (Coach Mac quick-kicked but I don’t recall him doing it on first down). Jim Ridlon caught the ball at midfield and return it to the Army 45. A Kuczala pass to Lasse and a run by Ed Ackley moved the ball to the 31. But Kuczala was hit trying to pass and Army’s Loren Reid recovered his fumble at the 42. But the Cadets still couldn’t move the ball- neither could Syracuse- and the teams traded punts before the half ended at 0-0.

After getting the second half kick-off the Cadets could get only one yard in three plays and the Orange got the ball back on their own 38. A sweep by Brown and a pop pass from Albright to Althouse got two first downs. “Then as Ridlon and Brown collaborated for what would have been another first down on the Army 28, Syracuse was hit by a clipping penalty which ruined the drive.” I assume the ’collaboration’ was a halfback pass from Jim R to Jim B.

Chuck Strid recovered a Uebel fumble at the Army 25. “Three plays gained only three yards and then it was fourth and seven when Albright handed off to Ridlon, who raced to his left, turned and fired to Althouse, who caught the ball on the seven and headed for the goal. Holleder made a diving tackle but his effect was only to drive Althouse into the end zone for the touchdown.” Jim Brown kicked the point and it was Syracuse 7 Army 0, one of those scores you imagine being announced in stadiums across the country.

One play after the kick-off, Gus Zaso intercepted a pass intended for Holleder, who had been shifted to halfback because he was Army’s best receiver as well as best passer. Holleder tackled him immediately but SU had the ball again on the Army 44. “From there it took 13 plays but the Orangemen couldn’t be stopped.” Zaso, Brown and Zaso again moved the ball to the 30 as the third period ended. “Three plays, including a seven yard smash by Brown, left only a yard to go but an offsides penalty against the Orange made it fourth and six on the Army 26. Then Albright hit Tom Richardson with a pass good for 8 yards and it was first down on the Army 18. The next three plays netted only eight yards but Brown, going wide and getting fine blocking as he cut back inside tackle, picked up the seven yards with a little to spare that made it first down on the seven. From there, on second down, Ridlon took a handoff from Albright, swept wide around his left end and swirled into the corner of the end zone. This time, Bill Brown, who did a brilliant job as a linebacker, made a poor pass to Jim Brown, who was trying for the point. The ball sailed over Jim‘s head and there was no chance for a conversion.” Syracuse led 13-0 with time winding down in the fourth quarter. And Army had gone no where.

“Army, desperate now, started from it’s own 12 after Pete Schwert’s fine kick-off and had reached the 21 in three plays. There, the Cadets gambled on fourth and one deep in their own territory and Dick Lasse, sophomore end, broke through to spill (Vince) Barta for a yard loss as the orange got possession on the Army 20. Here it was the Orangemen, over-eager to get a third touchdown, were guilty of offsides on two plays. On fourth down, Albright faked a pass and raced nine yards to the Army 11, but he missed the first down by a yard and Army got the ball for the last time.”

“The Cadets reached their 22, where Ralph Farmer burst through to throw Holleder for a 10 yard loss but the Orange was guilty of holding and Army picked up along penalty and a first down as the result. An eight yard sweep by (Bob) Munger carried the ball past the midfield stripe for Army’s only invasion of Syracuse territory with only 90 seconds left to play. Then three Army passes were incomplete, the third almost intercepted by Althouse as Syracuse took the ball on it’s own 40 with 10 seconds to play and quarterback John Panucci fell into the line for the final play.” I guess they hadn’t invented the “victory play” yet.

“As the game ended with a third-string outfit running out the final play for Syracuse, the Orange gridders leaped and shouted with joy while the Syracuse supporters, out-yelled by throughout by the massed ranks of the Cadets, got their chance to whoop it up unopposed….Thousands of hopeful Syracuse rooters , who braved torrential rains to sit through the battle, went wild with elation as the Orangemen defied the elements and Army’s vaunted power to bury all thoughts of supremacy of the Black Knights.”

Michigan, now ranked #1 on the strength of their home 26-2 victory over Army the previous week, had been out-gained by the Cadets 236-164. Syracuse, in beating the same, (still 13th ranked), Army team out-gained them by 177-78. And Army was lucky they weren’t defeated by a larger margin. They had 4 turnovers to Syracuse’s one.Basically the whole game had been played in their end of the field. It was the first time Army had been shut out at home since 1943, where they had a 138-12 record in Michie Stadium’s history going into the game. It was now 138-13.

There was little pictorial coverage of the game, probably owing to the weather and the fact that it was a road game, abit a close one. Jim Brown was shown in an identical photo in both papers being tackled after a 9 yard first period gain. Army guard Stan Slater has him by the left calf and Jim has his left arm extended and pointing forward as if the show the way. Both papers also had the same shot of Mike Ziegler’s fumble. Mike is shown falling on the ball and SU’s Harvey Healy is shown falling on Ziegler. It’s explained that Dick Lasse, not in the picture, wound up with the ball. And in both papers, Fern Kuczala was shown crouching to tackle Pat Uebel, who has not quite reached him.

Army took it all out on Columbia the next week, 45-0 and then trounced Colgate, 27-7. Then came a shocking 12-14 loss to Yale, a 40-0 blow-out of Pennsylvania, (this was before the Ivy League de-emphasized so it‘s teams were still considered to be formidable opponents), and a 14-6 over Navy that made everything OK, even though they finished 6-3, (and ranked #15 by the coaches and #20 by the writers).

Don Holleder made the cover of Sports Illustrated as Army’s football captain that fall. He was a natural end with few skills as a quarterback but Blaik switched him to that position because of his leadership skills. He had a chance to become a pro football player but opted to continue his military career and rose to the rank of major when he was killed in Vietnam in 1967. Tom Hanks is producing a movie about his life:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Holleder

Next up for the Orange was mighty Maryland, who had been displaced by Michigan as the country’s #1 team after the Wolverines fell on all those Army fumbles but who were still undefeated, #2 and very much in the hunt for the national title.

THE GAME

This game was played on my second birthday. When my Dad worked at General Electric he got to know a co-worker named Bill Eschenfelder who had played for SU in the late 30’s and was part of Ben Schwartzwalder’s staff back in the 50’s. (Yes they had Schwartzwalder and Eschenfelder on the same staff- not big name coaches but long name coaches.) When I developed an interest in SU football Bill was nice enough to lend Dad some game films from his era to show me. Dad would bring them home, along with a projector he borrowed from GE, (whether GE knew he had borrowed it, I have no idea). He was unable to score a screen to project it on and so Dad would take down a large picture from our living room wall and project the film onto the wall. I was fascinated to see this football game suddenly appearing on our wall with the players running all around the back of the couch. The only specific game I can recall is one where SU played Army and Jimmy Brown was on the team. I don’t know if it was the 1955 game, which I am about to describe, or the 1956 game, which I will be describing next season. What I remember the most is seeing #44 elude or run over several Army defenders and then run right through one of the nails that had held up the picture. Even the nail couldn’t stop Big Jim!

I always look forward to your posts, no matter what the topic. That it a great story and a fine piece of writing. This stuff belongs in a book -- your book. :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom