the bonnies | Syracusefan.com

the bonnies

Adams fouls the guy 50 feet from the hoop to put him on the line, when up by 1. Hard-nosed pressure man to man though! So it’s ok.

URI had no business dropping that game.

No doubt they let that one get away. That said, I could see them going a long way in the NCAAT. They have a very good team.

lol the Bona crowd got a tech because someone threw something on the court

Nothing new. Always been a scummy crowd. The people I know that went to Bonaventure talked about this like it was the highlight of their lives because they knew the guy who threw the cookie...

St. Bonaventure Fans Given a Warning

Very cool bunch out there, obviously.

No doubt they let that one get away. That said, I could see them going a long way in the NCAAT. They have a very good team.
they're tiny with not enough to make up for that - remind me of those Dayton teams of past few years

they're tiny with not enough to make up for that - remind me of those Dayton teams of past few years

They're tenacious though and there aren't a whole lot of quality teams out there that have impressive front lines. Might be the kind of year where they could get away with limited size. They sure as hell gave Oregon all they could handle last year with most of the same players.

Good call. I think NCSU could do a little damage too. Even when that Beverly was on the bench they still had like three other good guards with game and bounce. Yurtseven and Abu are capable but they didn’t do much against us.

You know it's a tough year for SU when the color analyst says the Bonnies best win this year (prior to tonight) was against Buffalo.
Maryland as well

Good call. I think NCSU could do a little damage too. Even when that Beverly was on the bench they still had like three other good guards with game and bounce. Yurtseven and Abu are capable but they didn’t do much against us.

NCSU still has some unfinished biz tho. They could easily play themselves right out of the tourney if they're not careful.

NCSU still has some unfinished biz tho. They could easily play themselves right out of the tourney if they're not careful.

For sure. Same with Louisville.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom