The bottom line on the next two games | Syracusefan.com

The bottom line on the next two games

JoeCollege

Senior Whiz Bang Advocate
Regardless of the smack talk and the fact that Rutgers fans are the largest collection of douches this side of the Massengill factory and that Johnny Come-Lateley Uconnvict needs to either reconstitute the Yankee Conference or go to the California Penal League...

...the bottom line is that Syracuse needs to win these next two games.

- We need to win to stress our Whiz-Bang credibility to the recruiting world, particularly NJ and the NY metro area, which is probably a lost cause since every TV in the tri-state auto-tunes to whatever channel Rutgers or Jersey Shore is on. Seriously, the ACC moniker isn't enough, we need to be the dominant team in NY/NJ/NE.

-Doug Marrone needs to show why he's the Whiz-Bang Dean of Big East coaches. It is imperative to him that he out coaches the newbie, untested Kyle Flood and the Jurrasic, three-downs-and-a-cloud-of-punt two headed monster of Pasquadeleone. Otherwise, what's the point of retaining him?

-Need to put these two in their place and show them why, on the field, the ACC was smart to take Syracuse over Storrz and Piscataway Institute for Snooki Studies beyond all of the other viable reasons.

-The players need to show themselves and the world that they can defeat teams they should defeat and that they can outplay conference rivals.

-Marrone will struggle to hold any recruiting traction if he lays an egg in both of these games.

-Losses to both will exacerbate the losses to the fannies in the bleachers.

-If there is any whiz-bang playcalling or play making on this offense, then this week especially, as well as next, are the time to dial them up.

I know- pretty obvious stuff. But I think lost in the angst of the season and the bickering with the posters from the basements of New Jersey is the fact that the season really, at this point, will turn with the next 2 weeks.

Let's GO ORANGE!

Regardless of the smack talk and the fact that Rutgers fans are the largest collection of douches this side of the Massengill factory and that Johnny Come-Lateley Uconnvict needs to either reconstitute the Yankee Conference or go to the California Penal League...

...the bottom line is that Syracuse needs to win these next two games.

- We need to win to stress our Whiz-Bang credibility to the recruiting world, particularly NJ and the NY metro area, which is probably a lost cause since every TV in the tri-state auto-tunes to whatever channel Rutgers or Jersey Shore is on. Seriously, the ACC moniker isn't enough, we need to be the dominant team in NY/NJ/NE.

-Doug Marrone needs to show why he's the Whiz-Bang Dean of Big East coaches. It is imperative to him that he out coaches the newbie, untested Kyle Flood and the Jurrasic, three-downs-and-a-cloud-of-punt two headed monster of Pasquadeleone. Otherwise, what's the point of retaining him?

-Need to put these two in their place and show them why, on the field, the ACC was smart to take Syracuse over Storrz and Piscataway Institute for Snooki Studies beyond all of the other viable reasons.

-The players need to show themselves and the world that they can defeat teams they should defeat and that they can outplay conference rivals.

-Marrone will struggle to hold any recruiting traction if he lays an egg in both of these games.

-Losses to both will exacerbate the losses to the fannies in the bleachers.

-If there is any whiz-bang playcalling or play making on this offense, then this week especially, as well as next, are the time to dial them up.

I know- pretty obvious stuff. But I think lost in the angst of the season and the bickering with the posters from the basements of New Jersey is the fact that the season really, at this point, will turn with the next 2 weeks.

Let's GO ORANGE!

Regardless of what happens this week, they are going to run Uconn out of the gym. They have serious problems at QB, the offense is awful.

Regardless of what happens this week, they are going to run Uconn out of the gym. They have serious problems at QB, the offense is awful.

I think so too, Go. I think we can run it right down their throats, if we don't play down to the level of our competition.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Really huge two games. We beat Pitt. Then beat RU. Beat UConn. And beat Temple. With PSU down, and BC 1-4, that would be really nice for recruiting.

Uconn had the same problems last year and they scored on every second half possession. There O maybe garbage but there D is pretty good. We need to actually show up to play if we think we can just show up like last year we will lose.

That being said if we can stop Pitt from running the ball we should be able to dominate Uconn.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom