The Butler getting waxed | Syracusefan.com

The Butler getting waxed

Stevens can't win the big one.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Butler committed 23 turnovers. Brad Stevens can't teach fundamental basketball. In my opinion the guy just rolls the ball onto the court. I will say he's a step above tavern league.

Butler getting a tad exposed in the A-10. A little tougher than the Summit or Horizon or whatever the name of that former league they played in.

Butler getting a tad exposed in the A-10. A little tougher than the Summit or Horizon or whatever the name of that former league they played in.

It will be interesting to see if playing a tougher conference season, changes their results in the post season either for the better or for the worse?

I still dont want to play them in the NCAA's. They did beat Indiana and Gonzaga.

Butler committed 23 turnovers. Brad Stevens can't teach fundamental basketball. In my opinion the guy just rolls the ball onto the court. I will say he's a step above tavern league.
I was going to say YMCA rec league.

I still dont want to play them in the NCAA's. They did beat Indiana and Gonzaga.
Agreed, but to me its because I don't respect their style even though it can win.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I saw the title on this thread and it reminded me of these raunchy Butler related lyrics:
"The butler has a place for her behind the pantry door The maid, she's French, she's got no sense, she's found a crazy horse And when she strips, the chauffeur flips, the footman's eyes get crossed"
Down 17.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom