Votes: 1 3.3%
  • We’re fine

Votes: 19 63.3%
  • A transfer would make me feel better

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
I think we’re fine at the 5. Two promising young players and a Moose in Sid. A transfer would be a luxury, I expect one of JBA or Edwards to contribute enough for Marek not to be used unless it’s advantageous at the 5.

Sid will learn to limit the fouls.

Do not think this is as shallow a position as board members make it out to be.

a Talent improvement would be a good thing, but Sidbe’s 4 years should make him a better offensive player. We saw hints of that last season. I don’t thing he’ll be Kareem Abdul Jabar, but I’m interested to see if he improves. Same with Edwards who is my underdog on the team.

Shallow at 5 vs the teams with a big strong guy at that position.
Having a similar guy that can play significant minutes vs those teams would be a plus.

Marek has earned playing exclusively at his position senior year -hopefully that will happen.
ie: Marek being advantageous at the 5 = we're not fine at the 5! ;)

I liked "end of season Sid", and Edwards could be special with more weight/strength.
Hope both (+JBA) step up next season, so no more watching Marek get body-slammed at the 5!

I think we’re fine at the 5. Two promising young players and a Moose in Sid. A transfer would be a luxury, I expect one of JBA or Edwards to contribute enough for Marek not to be used unless it’s advantageous at the 5.

Sid will learn to limit the fouls.

Do not think this is as shallow a position as board members make it out to be.
totally agree.

Sidibe's last game ended with Garrison Brooks in tears...

just 1 game but i don't think it was a fluke considering how sidibe ended his season.

it all comes down to fouls...hopefully he can find a way to stay on the court...he's ready to break out.

plus i think edwards will be better and as long as he gets time...he will be a good option. he just needs to learn how react defensively...and play without fear.

not a fan of marek at 5...hopefully someone will be there at the 5 too...but its fine as is honestly...

i'd look in europe for a skilled/bigbody big if possible...

I mean, you can almost always get better if a burger boy commits or something, but between Sidibe, Marek, Edwards and Bol Ajak we should be able to get 40 minutes of competent center play a game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom