The closest the cuse can play on regionals | Syracusefan.com

The closest the cuse can play on regionals

gilardino

Starter
In 2015, is Cleveland. Hoping to hang with dion and Johnny football

In 2015, is Cleveland. Hoping to hang with dion and Johnny football
Hope Dion is still there, and do you think Johnny Football is going to be anywhere near Cleveland in March?
We do have a score to settle with that Arena. Be nice to cleanse it with a win!

Strange that Syracuse and Cleveland are both regional sites in 2015. Syracuse- East region Cleveland- Midwest Region

In 2011 the NCAA regionals were bad as well. East-Newark Southeast-New Orleans, Midwest-San Antonio, West-San Diego.

The more regionals in the Eastern time zone the better. Atleast if we were good enough Cleveland wouldn't be that for Syracuse because we would be blocked from playing at the Dome.

This will be a year when we come out of nowhere and qualify for the #1 seed in the East...and have to go somewhere else. And Duke will get to play here.

Question is, will the Syracuse faithful rally around a #1 seed Duke in the Carrier Dome like they did for lower seed Villanova and West Virgina the years they played here?

This will be a year when we come out of nowhere and qualify for the #1 seed in the East...and have to go somewhere else. And Duke will get to play here.

Question is, will the Syracuse faithful rally around a #1 seed Duke in the Carrier Dome like they did for lower seed Villanova and West Virgina the years they played here?
I for one, certainly will not. North Carolina either. After that, we are good.

What could have been this past march in New York City

Such a wasted opportunity; I couldn't watch any of the regional and am still disappointed by our finish.

People are going to look at our 2014 roster in 20 years and wonder how all that young talent couldn't close out the conference season and get a high seed in the East alongside a couple draft picks and a capable senior.

I am pretty confident that, that year won't be next year. I think a lot of duke fans would get their hands on tickets if that happened.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom