The cows need a little help here ... | Syracusefan.com

The cows need a little help here ...

Cowtown

Sesquipedalia verba
check my avatar, lol! C'mon 'Hawks, win the damn Stanley Cup! Surely a team that stresses skating, speed and puck possession should prevail over one that prefers boring, check-check-check noses-on-glass defense, counter-punching, and relying on a hot goalie to bail out their mistakes. I'd like to see both Toews and Bergeron back (wonderful players both), just so each team has their best on the ice. And I detest goons like Lucic and -disturber s like Marchand. Chara is playing like an . I hope they ring him up for another five, LOL! Go Blackhawks!!

Oh...you are talking about hockey...so your team won the final fight? That is nice. ;-)

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk 4 Beta

adae53063ef2bb15350f6a7067005a0d.jpg

edit: Thanks for the help, AFO! :)

Just as an interesting side note, Patrick Kane became the third straight US-born player to win the Conn Smythe trophy (playoff MVP), behind Tim Thomas and Jonathan Quick. I was really surprised they didn't give it to Chicago goalie Corey Crawford.

Just as an interesting side note, Patrick Kane became the third straight US-born player to win the Conn Smythe trophy (playoff MVP), behind Tim Thomas and Jonathan Quick. I was really surprised they didn't give it to Chicago goalie Corey Crawford.

Ummm...yeah...me too...

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I think Patrick Kane was really surprised they didn't give it to Corey Crawford too. I'm ranger fan, was rooting for the hawks, hate the bruins. toews and Kane are likeable players.

For the record there Cowtown, Chicago was 3-0 since you called me an opportunist.

F#$% you Karma.

So I say Congratulations on your team securing the greatest Trophy in the world.

Pretty much, but for $700, they ain't no Peter Pan getaway boots! LOL!

So those skates will buy one P.J. hairston bag :eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom