the crazy stat | Syracusefan.com

the crazy stat

upperdeck

Living Legend
what i dont get is Sidibe gets 13 rebounds and looks awful and out of position so many times. obviously he is doing something right but if feels like he lets 7-10 rebounds get away every game
13 in 23 minutes is a great number.

Marek and Hughes getting 5 Dreb is the killer. Marek gets knocked around , but still he should be able to get more than 3 in 38 Min.

Hughes just doesnt care all that much about being in the correct spot but on occasion shows the athleticism that makes you feel like he should get 6-7 a game. What bothers me more is that we have Buddy and Girard shooting 3s, 21 of them and he cant crash the boards for 1 OReb on 15 misses?

what i dont get is Sidibe gets 13 rebounds and looks awful and out of position so many times. obviously he is doing something right but if feels like he lets 7-10 rebounds get away every game
13 in 23 minutes is a great number.

Marek and Hughes getting 5 Dreb is the killer. Marek gets knocked around , but still he should be able to get more than 3 in 38 Min.

Hughes just doesnt care all that much about being in the correct spot but on occasion shows the athleticism that makes you feel like he should get 6-7 a game. What bothers me more is that we have Buddy and Girard shooting 3s, 21 of them and he cant crash the boards for 1 OReb on 15 misses?
The big guys for Oakland totally pushed Marek around last night. He can't compete against the bigger bodies for rebounds.

Their strategy was to get into the paint to score and they missed a lot inside, hence sidibe getting many rebounds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom