The Crowd | Syracusefan.com

The Crowd

Orangezoo

In the wind
I have to say that despite our struggles this year , crowd noise has been palpable most of the year. The Wake game was especially impressive given it is an ACC bottom feeder paired with following up the Duke heart break. You could really tell it was feeding needed energy into the guys when things looked grim. Great to see and hopefully helps us finish out the year with all wins at home.

This is good to hear, I certainly will be doing my part for the Ga Tech and Carolina games.

Why do you think this is as compared to recent years?

This is good to hear, I certainly will be doing my part for the Ga Tech and Carolina games.

Why do you think this is as compared to recent years?

I wouldn't say it's been bad in recent years. I think it's been up and down honestly. Even earlier this year it seemed a little down. However overall most of the year no matter the exact turnout, it's just been loud. I had plans for a couple games this year that went awry due to family issues but from the TV perspective it has been impressive.

I have to say that despite our struggles this year , crowd noise has been palpable most of the year. The Wake game was especially impressive given it is an ACC bottom feeder paired with following up the Duke heart break. You could really tell it was feeding needed energy into the guys when things looked grim. Great to see and hopefully helps us finish out the year with all wins at home.

People love to complain about the crowd and how they’re the only one in their section cheering. Hmmm, I say to that. I am so glad to hear that the players appreciate us! I have to admit that the first part of the Wake game I was distracted. I expected a blow out and was rather taking the team for granted. People in the rows around me were very interested in the end of the Duke/Carolina game and kept broadcasting the score. But we certainly came through for the last ten minutes and the joy at the end was mucho funno.

Timing is a huge part. Any Saturday 8pm home game against just about any conference opponent should be booming. Complaining about a crowd on something like say a OOC 9pm tip on a Tuesday seems sorta silly, but maybe that's just me.

What are we thinking for the crowd for NC State tomorrow? Tickets on stubhub are $6...

I've often thought and complained the Syracuse townies drink too much!!! But man, they had it going on with Wake!!!

The crowd for a good portion of the game was on their hands. Once the refs took over and it got close, that's when the crowd got back into it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom