The Cuse is in the House...once again... | Syracusefan.com

The Cuse is in the House...once again...

A Clockwork Orange

2022 Cali Winner (Overall Record)
In 1996, SU lost to an NCAA #1 seed in the BET by 18 points. Everyone was a bit disheartened by that loss. The 'Cuse played a team from Montana out west in a 4-13 matchup. The #1 team in that region was a strong favorite from the state of Indiana. The bracket opened up for the 'Cuse and we ended up playing the 13-12-8 seed on our way to the Elite 8.

Could it happen again?

The 8 seed pulling the upset could be another southern state school (NC State) with red as their base color just like Georgia was.

I'm trying to come up with some tie between Drexel and Cal...

909d727f7aab26c7f9b94eb41ec409be_image_document_large_featured_borderless.jpg

The overall favorite was from Kentucky too. And coached by Rick Pitino.

Disagree on the #1 in that region being a strong favorite though. I recall most people thinking Purdue wouldn't get to the Final Four from that region. Most had Kansas I think.

Disagree on the #1 in that region being a strong favorite though. I recall most people thinking Purdue wouldn't get to the Final Four from that region. Most had Kansas I think.
let him roll

How about this then: The #1 team in that region was also from the state of Indiana and was known in part for a dominating post player.
Come on man, cut me some slack, I came up with that in about five minutes :)

How about this then: The #1 team in that region was also from the state of Indiana and was known in part for a dominating post player.
Come on man, cut me some slack, I came up with that in about five minutes :)

I love the effort. I'm often too literal. This is why people generally don't like me. Well, that and my handsome appearance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom