The Dino Babers Show - before Georgia Tech | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The Dino Babers Show - before Georgia Tech

Where do you get it for 9.99 extra a month, I'd pay that in a heartbeat but have never been able to find it.
That was a hypothetical daydream...apologies if I wasn't more clear. :-(

There SHOULD be that option available... If the ACCN offered it for all teams? With coaching points ? My goodness. That'd be crack cocaine.

Last edited:
That was a hypothetical daydream...apologies if I wasn't more clear. :-(

There SHOULD be that option available... If the ACCN offered it for all teams? With coaching points ? My goodness. That'd be crack cocaine.
The only time I've been able to get anything similar is with the skycam, we had it for clemson last year but that's it, would be nice to have that view for all games tho

Thanks, SWC, for these summaries.

it is too bad Dino is in this situation, having to explain losses where his offense was ineffective. Whatever a losing coach says about his offense that can’t protect the QB, can’t run the ball, comes across as lame. it is tough when the best comments are from Lustig about your punter.

Actually, its dinos decision to muzzle his coaches. It would actually be nice to hear from and get to know the assistants and in turn, take some focus and heat off dino.

But several said this was a non issue because they know what they are doing. Now a day or 2 out still confusion and misleading emails..

I wasn't sure the reasoning was acceptable to you.
It really wasn’t but at least he answered the question. Thanks for checking with me though. You can run and get me a sandwich now.

Actually, its dinos decision to muzzle his coaches. It would actually be nice to hear from and get to know the assistants and in turn, take some focus and heat off dino.

He has the coaches on the show and turns it over to them. The problem is that they do that too late in the show and the assistant is talking as the closing music is playing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom