The Downside- Bucknell | Syracusefan.com

The Downside- Bucknell

SWC75

Bored Historian
- We should have had the century mark in this game. We got Tacos at 14:39, 80 at 11:12, 90 at 2:57 and 97 with 32 seconds left. Come on, walk-ons!

- Jim Boeheim in his presser, said Quincy Guerrier had not only not played in a year but in the 6 AAU games he saw, Quincy spent the whole game outside just jacking up threes and “he’s not good enough to do that”. He said that he’s never recruited a player who has more to learn. He described one of Quincy’s shots as “a one foot whatever”. I have heard of a two hand set shot, a pull up jumper, a jump hook, a floater, a lay-up, a dunk and an alley-oop. I have never heard of a “one foot whatever”. I suspect it’s not a part of our offense.

- Byrcen Goodine is another promising player with a lot to learn. He had 1 assists, 3 turnovers and 3 fouls in 20 minutes. I don’t know that he’s any better than Howard Washington at this point. For the year, Goodine has played 37 minutes and has 9 points, 2 rebounds, 2 assists, 3 steals and 1 block vs. 4 missed field goals, 1 missed free throw 4 turnovers and 3 fouls for 5 ‘net’ points. Washington has played 19 minutes, has scored 6 points grabbed 3 rebounds, passed for 5 assists, with no steals or blocks, 4 missed field goals, no missed free throws, 2 turnovers and no fouls for 8 ‘net’ points. Isn’t Goodine supposed to be a lot better than Washington? Maybe someday…..

Last edited:
Dolezaj Sidibe and Guerrier gave us 23 points on 24 20 and 24 minutes.
Hope they give us 30 plus ppg come Acc play.
Would be great for the team if they put up 40 just one game of the Oakland, North Florida, Niagara stretch.
Only 7 ft's for them today.

Dolezaj Sidibe and Guerrier gave us 23 points on 24 20 and 24 minutes.
Hope they give us 30 plus ppg come Acc play.
Would be great for the team if they put up 40 just one game of the Oakland, North Florida, Niagara stretch.
Only 7 ft's for them today.

wat

Jim Boeheim in his presser, said Quincy Guerrier had not only not played in a year but in the 6 AAU games he saw, Quincy spent the whole game outside just jacking up threes and “he’s not good enough to do that”. He said that he’s never recruited a player who has more to learn. He described one of Quincy’s shots as “a one footed whatever”. I have heard of a two hand set shot, a pull up jumper, a jump hook, a floater, a lay-up, a dunk and an alley-oop. I have never heard of a “one foot whatever”. I suspect it’s not a part of our offense.

This is gold!!!! Can’t stop laughing. Thank you!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom