The Downside- Cornell | Syracusefan.com

The Downside- Cornell

SWC75

Bored Historian
- It was New Year’s Eve and I think everybody wanted to be somewhere else. Fourteen minutes in the score was 14-2. That said it all.

- We got out-rebounded by 33-34. By Cornell.

- Tyler Roberson was 1 for 6 from the field. He did have 5 rebounds. I don’t know if he is backsliding or not. Or if this game should even matter.

- Ron Patterson and BJ Johnson could be very accurate shooters if the basket wasn’t located where it is.

- Boeheim’s reaction to Kaleb Joseph throwing away the inbounds pass to start the second half. Was priceless. Fortunately the NCAA doesn’t allow water-boarding.

Two things about the rebounding. I'm guessing some of Cornells were from them really clanging threes- they were abusing the poor rim and the caroms went a distance. Also, I suspect many of Cornell's rebounds came in the second half after the Cuse took the foot off the peddle.

-Ron Patterson and BJ Johnson could be very accurate shooters if the basket wasn’t located where it is.

nephewhattip.gif

I think JB was trying to use this game to get McCulloughs confidence up, that's why we didn't see a whole lot of Roberson. I'd be shocked if on Saturday McCullough gets more PT than Roberson.

- It was New Year’s Eve and I think everybody wanted to be somewhere else. Fourteen minutes in the score was 14-2. That said it all.

- We got out-rebounded by 33-34. By Cornell.

- Tyler Roberson was 1 for 6 from the field. He did have 5 rebounds. I don’t know if he is backsliding or not. Or if this game should even matter.

- Ron Patterson and BJ Johnson could be very accurate shooters if the basket wasn’t located where it is.

- Boeheim’s reaction to Kaleb Joseph throwing away the inbounds pass to start the second half. Was priceless. Fortunately the NCAA doesn’t allow water-boarding.

And another downside Rak bruised his knee:

http://www.syracuse.com/orangebaske...s_up_cornell_but_leaves_game_with_a_limp.html

"I was ducking in and banged knees with somebody,'' Christmas said. "It's good.''

I'm hoping it's good. Fan worry that's all.

They got to many offensive boards. The score was low because we had a couple 60 second defensive possessions. That'll kill you against good teams.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom