The Downside - Texas Southern | Syracusefan.com

The Downside - Texas Southern

SWC75

Bored Historian
Note: I was watching the end of the football game on TV and the CNS high school football playoff game on the internet while listening to the basketball game on the radio, (and occasionally taking a peak at it on-line), so my “observations” are primarily based on the box score and comments by Brian Higgins and whoever his color man was, (not Satalin or Roe) on the radio.

- We’ve to get over these slow starts. We’ll be playing teams that can take full advantage of them.

- Oshae Brissett was 2 for 12 from the field, including 4 missed treys. He did lead the team in rebounding but his shot is off to a rocky start: 9 for 34, including 4 for 15 from the arc.

- Mathew Moyer is becoming the invisible man: 0 points in 15 minutes with 2 rebounds and an assist. It was his second straight scoreless game. In the three official games he’s scored 4 points in 61 minutes.

Note: I was watching the end of the football game on TV and the CNS high school football playoff game on the internet while listening to the basketball game on the radio, (and occasionally taking a peak at it on-line), so my “observations” are primarily based on the box score and comments by Brian Higgins and whoever his color man was, (not Satalin or Roe) on the radio.

- We’ve to get over these slow starts. We’ll be playing teams that can take full advantage of them.

- Oshae Brissett was 2 for 12 from the field, including 4 missed treys. He did lead the team in rebounding but his shot is off to a rocky start: 9 for 34, including 4 for 15 from the arc.

- Mathew Moyer is becoming the invisible man: 0 points in 15 minutes with 2 rebounds and an assist. It was his second straight scoreless game. In the three official games he’s scored 4 points in 61 minutes.

The first 3 minutes was literally the worse Cuse basketball I have seen in a long time. If we played like that the entire game, we would have been easily down by 20. I think Oshae Brissett is going to continue to improve, and at least 2 of his 3s were in and out. I think he is going to make those in the future. He generally took good shots but missed. Moyer is moving like he is constipated or just ate $15 worth of food from taco bell. He must be doing something good in practice to get the start, but he does not look ready to play

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom