The Downside | Syracusefan.com

The Downside

SWC75

Bored Historian
- Brandon Triche again appeared to be trying to do too much and went 3 for 11 with 5 turnovers. He’s a much better player when he lets the game come to him.

- Trevor Cooney was 0 for 4, 0 for 3 from three point range. There will be nights like that, especially from an aggressive man for man defense.

- JB was upset with his defense, (especially BT), when they got lazy late in the first half and started giving up open threes. It continued until Princeton got back to within 45-39. Then MCW took over on both ends and the defense amped up and we pulled away.

It's interesting with Brandon. Usually, the knock on him is that he's too passive, but you are right. He does get frustrating to watch when he's forcing the issue. So I agree with you, but would say that BT is better when he's aggressive but under control... or something like that.

Well, I didn't get to see the game, but I do like the idea of Brandon trying to take control and not being passive. He has the body, skills, and experience to get the job done. He is in the process of learning how to to that as a senior leader. IMHO, if we are to be a FF team, there will be rough spots along the way & Brandon will need to take control at times. Now is the time of the season for him to figure out how to do that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom