The dreaded recorded loss... | Syracusefan.com

The dreaded recorded loss...

JDubbin

The ONLY Syracuse Sneakers Avatar Guy
So, I was at a local D-II basketball game here in the Dayton, OH area tonight, and I recorded the Syracuse vs. UConn-Suckit game at home. I did my best to to not find out what the score was, but after a storm of texts around 9:00 it was pretty obvious that the outcome was not in Orange favor. After coming to this board I think I'd rather punch myself in the face repeatedly instead of watching the game. I hate UConn, I hate seeing them beat us even worse. I am thinking the game will remain unwatched. Do we have any game tape watchers out there, even when it's a horrible loss? I just don't have it in me.

Worst offensive performance all year. And that says a lot considering some of the clunkers we've had so far.

So, I was at a local D-II basketball game here in the Dayton, OH area tonight, and I recorded the Syracuse vs. UConn-Suckit game at home. I did my best to to not find out what the score was, but after a storm of texts around 9:00 it was pretty obvious that the outcome was not in Orange favor. After coming to this board I think I'd rather punch myself in the face repeatedly instead of watching the game. I hate UConn, I hate seeing them beat us even worse. I am thinking the game will remain unwatched. Do we have any game tape watchers out there, even when it's a horrible loss? I just don't have it in me.
Trust me. Don't watch it.

i dont rewatch games we lost. i dvr the games i go to and if we lose they get deleted immediately. still havent seen any highlights of the ohio st game which i was at and really do wanna watch but like you i just dont have it in me.

We played so bad tonight that even Le Moyne could have beaten us. Oh wait...

Here's some pregame footage from the game I went to tonight, it's gotta little more crowd hype then the Dome brings...

dvr the game. keep your cell phone off for a couple hours. allowed me to fast forward through that garbage in about 40 minutes.