The "F List" | Syracusefan.com

The "F List"

Flacusian

All Conference
In an effort to consolidate all of the foes of the Syracuse Basketball Program I think it would only be right to establish an "F List" to acknowlege those who are loved in a special way by all Syracuse Basketball fans. So:

F Georgetown
F Kentucky
F Katz
F Schwarz
F Jon Wilner (poll voter)
F Cormac Gordon (poll voter)
F Gloria Allred

Please feel free to add to the list. I'm sure I've missed many others who are deserving of the designation.

Pitt
Vermont
Richmond
Keith Smart
Indiana

Soon to be on that list if not already...

Duke
UNC

Pitt
Vermont
Richmond
Keith Smart
Indiana

Soon to be on that list if not already...

Duke
UNC

how did smart not make the first cut? thats fraud-lol

and can i post -espn since 2003?

I've always been partial to #1 on your list

I will add Puck Fitt
Hey Marsh! I'm not surprised at all that you'd be of of the 1st fans to weigh in! and, as always-------- !

Hey Marsh! I'm not surprised at all that you'd be the 1st fan to weigh in! and, as always-------- !

Always. Most insecure fanbase in college sports.

Always. Most insecure fanbase in college sports.
Not fair comment at all. UConn fans have every reason to be insecure. The school that they love has been passed over like the fat kid in gym class. The ACC doesn't want them. Cripes, they took Louisville instead of them and no doubt will take Cinn on the next round, if there is a next round. The C-7 doesn't want anything to do with them and even banned them from the big east tournament this year. They are on a boat to obscure island. Wouldn't you be insecure? Sometimes Marsh, you need to be more understanding.

Can't believe there were 17 posts before Gottlieb came up. I guess some folks aren't remembering the infamous wiki hijinks that no one in this board participated in ;)