The first 3 ACC games are all Toss ups | Syracusefan.com

The first 3 ACC games are all Toss ups

Cusefan0307

Red recruits the ACC!
We could easily be 3-0 or 0-3. The game we most likely win according to KenPom is Sunday. That being said I’ll be disappointed if we can’t beat an underachieving Notre Dame at home and a Wake team on the road that’s clearly worse than us.

i dont think we can win all 3 shooting this bad but it would be nice to find a way to win 2.. win one ugly and have 1 good shooting game we are over due for that.

Very good chance we go 2-3, maybe 1-4 next five. That would put us at 12-6 (if it’s 1-4) and require that we go 8-5 the rest of the way to be .500.

Haven’t seen curly’s team play this year but I’m concerned we’ll get our doors blown off. Offensively it’s a bad matchup and their strength (3pt shooting) is also our weakness. (3pt fg% defense is quite poor by our standards).

We could easily be 3-0 or 0-3. The game we most likely win according to KenPom is Sunday. That being said I’ll be disappointed if we can’t beat an underachieving Notre Dame at home and a Wake team on the road that’s clearly worse than us.
2/3 desired

1/3 a must

Haven’t seen curly’s team play this year but I’m concerned we’ll get our doors blown off. Offensively it’s a bad matchup and their strength (3pt shooting) is also our weakness. (3pt fg% defense is quite poor by our standards).

The amount of points they have put up in most of their games is pretty crazy for this era of college hoops. We need to play a great defensive game and need the big 3 to all score efficiently and take care of the ball.

The amount of points they have put up in most of their games is pretty crazy for this era of college hoops. We need to play a great defensive game and need the big 3 to all score efficiently and take care of the ball.

Yup. The way they are scoring is pretty remarkable like you say. Same with Arizona St.

I don’t think a tourney is in cards especially with depth at center and no real shooter. The rest of season will be trying to see the development of the players that’ll will be here next year

I feel like every game left on our schedule is a toss up.

I feel like every game left on our schedule is a toss up.

Given what’s left on the roster, they are.

Everyone should be thrilled that we only lost 2 (which should be 1) in non conference play.

If Tyus is getting looks and hitting then we have a good chance of winning. If not, we don’t.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom