Class of 2016 - The First "Domino" To Fall Following Washington's Commitment | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 The First "Domino" To Fall Following Washington's Commitment

Any chance with Mayden. Seems like a long shot to pull a 4 star kid from Texas but he did say he wants to play with RW and in an aggressive style blitzing defense...don't we blitz on 90% of our plays?

Any chance with Mayden. Seems like a long shot to pull a 4 star kid from Texas but he did say he wants to play with RW and in an aggressive style blitzing defense...don't we blitz on 90% of our plays?

No but we've been so effective when we do that commentators retread how blitz happy we appear over and over. I dont think we blitz much more than average, we just do it much better than most.

No but we've been so effective when we do that commentators retread how blitz happy we appear over and over. I dont think we blitz much more than average, we just do it much better than most.
I tend to think we blitz way more than other teams. But that is my perception it would be interesting if there were any statistics to tell us how much we actually do it

Independence HS in Charlotte i think (off hand) is where Thump Belton was from.

Ha...unfortunately, it's my understanding that the track team doesn't actually offer scholarships until senior year, so she can commit but won't actually officially have a scholarship offer for another year. She'll get an offer - but just can't get one yet.
That's interesting. I have a coworker that was on scholarship for track at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. I would think if they gave scholarships for 4 years, SU would too. I suppose it's the state school versus private school thing, even if the state school is a smaller one like UTC.

That's interesting. I have a coworker that was on scholarship for track at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. I would think if they gave scholarships for 4 years, SU would too. I suppose it's the state school versus private school thing, even if the state school is a smaller one like UTC.
No no no...I mean they won't offer a scholarship until she's a senior in high school. She's a year behind Robert, as is. It'll be four years of scholarships in college. They just don't offer scholarships to high school underclassmen, is my understanding.

No no no...I mean they won't offer a scholarship until she's a senior in high school. She's a year behind Robert, as is. It'll be four years of scholarships in college. They just don't offer scholarships to high school underclassmen, is my understanding.
Gotcha.