The First Few Games Will Be Key for HCSS | Syracusefan.com

The First Few Games Will Be Key for HCSS

newmexicuse

All Conference
The W's & L's will be irrelevant, the key will be how much hustle our guys have & how smart they play under HCSS. We will know the answer to those questions within the first couple of games.

I believe I was the first on this forum to say that Robinson would be a dud. The first game I saw under his watch was the FSU blow out. They had much more talent, but I posted that I did not like the lack of hustle, lack of intelligent play, Coach Rob's sideline demeanor, and the fact that kids appeared to quit. Regretfully, I was right on that one.

Conversely, I always supported HCDM. There were times when we had dumb penalty syndrome under his watch, but in all the games that I saw, the kids never quit....even when physically outmanned. He always appeared to have a positive sideline demeanor as well. This year we had a team that just kept getting better & better throughout the season and probably was a Top 25 squad by the end of the year.

If the kids play hard & smart, then eventually they will win. That is on the coach.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom