The First Round is the First Round Again | Syracusefan.com

The First Round is the First Round Again

Hallelujah. I wish they'd retroactively change the past 5 years, it would make teams/coaches/conferences records and stats easier to follow.

While we're at it let's go back to the individual court designs at each host sight and ditch current universal NCAA paint jobs.

wish I could like this 1000x. I hate the monolith courts the NCAA throws out there now.

wish I could like this 1000x. I hate the monolith courts the NCAA throws out there now.

And even if the NCAA must have its own standard courts, do they need to go with something so boring and dull.

my favorite random one was boise st.

boise-st-1.jpg

Wasn't the famous Tyus Edney end to end on that Boise floor? I remember watching that shortly after our heart breaker vs Arkansas.

While we're at it let's go back to the individual court designs at each host sight and ditch current universal NCAA paint jobs.

Idk, remember the Vermont game? Supposedly there were issues with dead spots on the floor.

And even if the NCAA must have its own standard courts, do they need to go with something so boring and dull.
At least the courts are the same size.

I find it infuriating that anyone/everyone who mattered ever let it be anything else.
Bilas: "I think the next round...which I guess they're calling 3rd RD now even though to me it's the 2nd" was said 1,800 times in the last five years. Noooooo. Just say the 2nd round. We'll all know what you mean and you won't get fired.

I can't believe that in my lifetime something has gotten LESS confusing!

Now if the government got rid of the Alternative Minimum Tax you would go into shock!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom