The Following | Syracusefan.com

The Following

temery

What?
I am curious to hear your opinions on this new show.

So far, I think it's a great show, but I'd like to see the show change in one way ... I can see the weekly episodes being just a new twist on the previous shows - every showing being about the search for the boy, only for his kidnappers to escape a different way.

I like the show a lot. I wonder if it's because you can't trust anyone except for Kevin Bacon. Anyone in the show can be one of the followers.

i've been watching and i guess my biggest gripe is that the writers must think that the FBI are total idiots. honestly. they can't do anything right. can't protect or follow anybody. house surrounded by snipers and everyone somehow escapes. and you telling me that choppers routinely fly around dc airspace untracked?

I just started watching this because a friend told me I would love it. I was hooked on LOST and he said this show would replace it. I love the fact that you really can't trust anyone. I kind of figured the cop lady who shot down Mr. Tech Guy was in on it. I still have a sinking suspicion that the head of the mission is in on it as well. I'm hooked.

I have watched every show. It is still good, but can see others who stopped watching complaints of it. I still dont know how they can go beyond this season even though they signed up for a 2nd. Its enough with one Follower shows up..has the episode around them..dies or gets caught and then a new Follower appears.

I have watched every show. It is still good, but can see others who stopped watching complaints of it. I still dont know how they can go beyond this season even though they signed up for a 2nd. Its enough with one Follower shows up..has the episode around them..dies or gets caught and then a new Follower appears.
Yeah I completely understand that. Most of the followers have so little depth that we the viewer don't care about them. They need to be utilized more than for pure shock value. At the moment it just feels like a revolving door of characters who don't really matter at all.

Yeah I completely understand that. Most of the followers have so little depth that we the viewer don't care about them. They need to be utilized more than for pure shock value. At the moment it just feels like a revolving door of characters who don't really matter at all.

I liked the show at the start, but have already lost interest.

Anybody else make it to the end of the season last night?

Enjoyed the episodes due to their intensity, but the ineptitude of the FBI agents was very frustrating.

Anybody else make it to the end of the season last night?

Enjoyed the episodes due to their intensity, but the ineptitude of the FBI agents was very frustrating.
Sadly Yes. I'm disappointed in the direction the show was taken in. The finale was pretty bad.

the one huge advantage the FBI has is manpower and money. yet somehow it's always works out that it's ren working on a hunch and caught again isolated mano-a-mano against a deadly group of terrorists in a far away hideout with no phone and any help obviously 30 minutes away. and oh by the way he's not even an agent! this show stretches the realm of credibility way beyond bazooka joe in silly putty. mort?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom