The Gillon ankle breaker deserves it's own thread. | Syracusefan.com

The Gillon ankle breaker deserves it's own thread.

That was awesome, but clearly they got tied up there. I'd love to see another angle. So glad he identified and took that shot.

That was awesome, but clearly they got tied up there. I'd love to see another angle. So glad he identified and took that shot.

I thought their feet got tied up also. Looks to me like the Duke player just tripped and fell backward. Nice move by Gillon...even though it looked like he slipped a little as well.

I thought their feet got tied up also. Looks to me like the Duke player just tripped and fell backward. Nice move by Gillon...even though it looked like he slipped a little as well.

Thank God Gillon didn't go down.

Ah, when I saw the reference to this in the other thread I thought they were talking about the excellent jab step that freed him up for a three in the second half.

Gillon made their defenders look silly last night. And that says a lot about Gillon but more about Duke. They can't go far when they're so susceptible to a little playmaker.

In person, it looked like there was no tie up with their feet, and there was clear distance. Gillon was losing his balance, but he still broke some ankles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom