The good news | Syracusefan.com

The good news

Garbs

All Conference
I have no plans to attend another game for the rest of the year and Syracuse was 3-3 with me in the building. :D

I'm 0-1. Temple. Will be at SHU Saturday... Hoping to hit the .500 mark.

I have no plans to attend another game for the rest of the year and Syracuse was 3-3 with me in the building. :D
If you didn't bring a fluffhead sign to any of those I demand you go to one more game

I'm 1-2. Losses to Temple and Nova. Win at Providence. Almost went tonight. But I thought better. Good decision. Hope to get to .500 at Seton Hall.

I'm 0-1 this year
Temple
12/22
My birthday
F My F ing Life
F Temple

I'm 0-1 this year
Temple
12/22
My birthday
F My F ing Life
F Temple

You were probably sitting near me. I was the guy bitching bout the refs and going through histrionics in the lower level, midcourt. Lol.

I didn't want to say anything, but I knew you were the bad luck guy.

You were probably sitting near me. I was the guy bitching bout the refs and going through histrionics in the lower level, midcourt. Lol.
But wait. That was me!
Bizarro world.
I've hated the city since that day.

But wait. That was me!
Bizarro world.
I've hated the city since that day.
I literally threw my hat and inadvertently spit on a sweet middle-aged woman next to me.

im 0-2 this year, temple and nova. going to seton hall and gtown at dome. i fully expect to be 2-2 :cool:

I literally threw my hat and inadvertently spit on a sweet middle-aged woman next to me.
Although we were on time for an express bus (coming home from that miserable game), dude leaves early ahead of schedule, left the dispatcher a nasty-gram, not to mention feeling like the Fan as my wife and son were at the game with angry daddy, yelling and hating at the world.
:mad:
im 0-2 this year, temple and nova. going to seton hall and gtown at dome. i fully expect to be 2-2 :cool:
And now I feel out of superstition alone, it's my duty to let you guys both go into Seton Hall, get the W, and at least not all three of us are funked in the head. Leaving just me :)

2-0 Nova and Notre Dame in the Dome. 3-0 after Georgetown

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

3-0 all at the Dome
Princeton, Detroit, St. John's. Will be there for Providence and Georgetown.

I am clearly a jinx. I was at Temple in MSG, in Philly for Nova and at UConn tonight. But I am undefeated at the Dome (Detroit, Southern CT, and Nova). My future games are GT and LV at the Dome, and GT at Verizon Center. So far, not a good year. I was there for three out of the four losses.

I am clearly a jinx. I was at Temple in MSG, in Philly for Nova and at UConn tonight. But I am undefeated at the Dome (Detroit, Southern CT, and Nova). My future games are GT and LV at the Dome, and GT at Verizon Center. So far, not a good year. I was there for three out of the four losses.

For our's and the team's sake you may go any Dome games...but should be banned from any away games...sorry CTO, the universe has spoken...

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

I'm 1-3- Temple, Nova, UConn, and PC. Unfortunately I'm 0-3 when there "as a fan", I was credentialed for PC.

Same, though I'm going to Seton Hall and @Gtown. If we lose Saturday I may n ever go to a game again this year

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom