The Good stuff | Syracusefan.com

The Good stuff

Cuseregular

Hall of Fame
other than last night of course! Last night with game out of reach down almost 20 in last seconds Cato meridian kid helps developmentally disabled Marcellus kid in for the last few seconds score his first career points:

Watch 24 in Blue throw his arms up when he makes it and then realizes I cant cheer for THEM to score, too funny. Great sportsmanship moment that I think we'll see again.

Last edited:
I love these moments. But, a small part of me thinks it would be funny if some dude came flying in Zion Williamson style and spikes the ball 10 rows deep.

Amazing this was 12 years ago...what a story

still the greatest story ever. I was in Rochester for a conference and happened to be near where he worked at the time at Wegmans and went in to see if he was working, dude was like a a celebrity, good stuff.

Amazing this was almost 13 years ago...what a story

spencerport never got the credit they deserved. was just talking about it with a basketball dad sunday when I jokingly said our 7 year old kids are chucking like jmac (both kids are just chucking like it's their job every game because it's pointless for them to pass to kids who aren't paying any attention) and we got talking about how the spencerport kids laid off him without making it look ridiculous even after he started to get "hotter than a pistol" I'm sure the spencerport kids were deep down thinking ok enough of this shart, time to start guarding this guy but they kept giving him space.

I love these moments. But, a small part of me thinks it would be funny if some dude came flying in Zion Williamson style and spikes the ball 10 rows deep.

It is nice to know I'm not the only one with a dark sense of humor like that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom